Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Reinhard Mohr commented on Reinhard Mohr's post over 1 year

Hi, Rafi,
thanks for helping. This brought me to the idea where to search for the problem. But nonetheless the menu is not working as expected, yet.
The problem is the sticky plug-in. When active on the small screen it adds a class of .sticky-container with position="relative". So when I use sticky I can't get the menu on a small screen to overlay because it's inside a relative-positioned div.
Whenever I override the class .sticky-container with position="absolute" the menu on a small screen won't slide out.

As far as I see there are only two solutions for me:

I can either choose between the menu being sticky on a bigger screen and the menu overlaying on a small screen – but I can't have both.
Or I could delete the "Responsive Toggle with animation" from my menu and make two different sets of menus. The one being sticky and only visible from medium upwards. And a second non-sticky menu to only show on a small screen. 

If there is something else I can do – I'd be thankful for leraning it!
Thanks a lot
Reinhard

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Reinhard Mohr's post over 1 year

Hi, Rafi,
thanks for helping. This brought me to the idea where to search for the problem. But nonetheless the menu is not working as expected, yet.
The problem is the sticky plug-in. When active on the small screen it adds a class of .sticky-container with position="relative". So when I use sticky I can't get the menu on a small screen to overlay because it's inside a relative-positioned div.
Whenever I override the class .sticky-container with position="absolute" the menu on a small screen won't slide out.

As far as I see there are only two solutions for me:

I can either choose between the menu being sticky on a bigger screen and the menu overlaying on a small screen – but I can't have both.
Or I could delete the "Responsive Toggle with animation" from my menu and make two different sets of menus. The one being sticky and only visible from medium upwards. And a second non-sticky menu to only show on a small screen. 

If there is something else I can do – I'd be thankful for leraning it!
Thanks a lot
Reinhard

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content