Menu icon Foundation

Designer | San Diego, California

Checkthem is a provider of comprehensive background check services. We search through billions of public records to provide accurate and trustworthy information. Our people finder is fast, easy to use, and anonymous. Customers use our service to find people, look up phone numbers, search property records, and find criminal records.

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Dan Jackson commented on heatherrosado's post 17 days

Hire a professional web development company. We use eurocoders for our web design:
kuhnia.bg

Dan Jackson commented on heatherrosado's post 17 days

Hire a professional web development company. We use eurocoders for our web design:
kuhnia.bg

Dan Jackson commented on alexander biscajin's post 11 months

"Great hosting boils down to the 3 S's: speed, support and security," said Adam Berry, digital director at Wingard Creative. Nasdaq's Simon Ball, head of digital media services at Nasdaq Corporate Solutions, said scalability is also critical. "You need the ability to rapidly scale your website as your target audience grows and the resiliency to handle sudden bursts of high traffic," said Ball.
Hosting services are available in a wide range of prices ranging from a few dollars a month to thousands of dollars. If you're a small business getting started, you can probably do quite well with a cloud, virtual private server, or managed service ranging from $10 to $100 (roughly £8 to £80 or AU$15 to AU$130) per month.

Dan Jackson commented on michaelgordon's post 11 months

Digital Marketing is the most effective and rapidly growing field of marketing. Online blogging, online advertising, online campaigns, and social media marketing are all part of digital marketing. With high level of Internet penetration in both developed and emerging economies, digital marketing has become one of the most affordable ways to reach a huge consumer base at the regional level, the national level, and the global level.
Information: Malcom Brown

Dan Jackson commented on Dave Hust's post 11 months

There are some threads about using variables in scss, less, and css files. Other threads on critical css inlined. This is a method that I just came up with, I haven’t tried it but would like your feedback.
We can put base styles into a data file and format it in yaml then reuse the nodes / styles while setting modified selectors, an example below from bootstraps scss button file defines a base btn style and two additional styles where only the color is set and the btn styles are reused.
A partial or shortcode could add the style=""; attribute so from a global context get the styles $style := $.Site.Data.styles then in a template something like <a {{partial "style" (slice . "btn-primary" "custom-class")}} href="#">Click here</a>
Within the partial it would parse the array with the first member being the dot context then match the array members to classes (keys) and inline the styles.
---
btn: &btn
display: inline-block;
margin-bottom: 0; // For input.btn
font-weight: $btn-font-weight;
text-align: center;
vertical-align: middle;
touch-action: manipulation;
cursor: pointer;
background-image: none;
white-space: nowrap;
btn-primary:
<<: *btn
color: indigo;
btn-default:
color: blue;

Maybe an improvement on this would be to use a partial for a button, then pass in the classes and have the partial inline the styles
{{partial "button" (dict "dot" . "classes" (slice "btn" "btn-primary" ) "button_text" "Click here" )}}
The rendered html would be a <button> tag with all styles inline.
Information: John Tanner
Information: Frederick Kruse

Dan Jackson commented on Douglas F's post 11 months

Unfortunately, there’s no way to control the WordPress defined posts page at this time.
I would recommend creating a custom post loop to do this (there’s no disadvantage to doing this and you’ll get more control over your blog page). Please navigate to WP AdminSettingReading and set Posts Page to -Select-.
Please open your post page in the editor and add a new row below the hero widget and add a Post Loop widget. Set the desired template and then save. How does that look?
Information: Jacinto Cruz

Dan Jackson commented on jennychristopher's post 11 months

To carry out the following instructions before using these two command lines i.e., Eseutil or Isinteg. Let’s have a look:1. First of all, Log in as an administrator of Microsoft Exchange2. Create a copy of healthy, corrupt or inaccessible Exchange database files (.edb) in the Backup folder3. From Exchange Server, Dismount the complete data of Exchange EDB4. Shift unnecessary files & folders and free up disk space as well5. Use the Check Disk (CHKDSK) tool to test a hard drive for bad sectors
These two commands are especially helpful on the offline Exchange server, so database must be dismounted from an Exchange Server before executing these utilities. Also, users can run Exeutil.exe command from the command prompt.
Information: Arthur Kowalski

Dan Jackson commented on ayezee's post about 1 year

Thanks for sharing this. Will use it for my travel blog.
svetivlas.net

Dan Jackson commented on jon's post about 1 year

1. Show links below the text input to quickly convey how the bidding system works by listing valid choices which can be chosen with a single click right from the start.
2. Update valid choices as the user types or clicks The user can either type 68 or click the corresponding link and get the same result.
Regards!
Шпонски магазин

Dan Jackson commented on Sneha Shah's post about 1 year

Your custom css sets font size for all devices.If you want to just add custom css for mobile/tablet devices, use something like following:

@media screen and (max-width: 991px) {
body {
font-size: 14px;
}
}

That this does is applies font size css to devices with screen size less than 911px.
You can edit the size of font as per your need.
Regards!
Шпионски магазин

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Can I add CSS to Yaml?

By Dave Hust

YAMLcss

Instead of "Maybe try using 'prompt()' in assignment, I would rather use bold instead of ''. So it would be "Maybe try using prompt(). Is that possible? examples: - video: nr4Gb5OZYvI title: If size: 310 theme: 29966 link: dRa... (continued)

Last Reply by Jene Alice 11 months ago

Replies
  • Pacbell Tech Support

By pacbell tech

pacbell tech support

We are in the virtual age where everything can be done with the help of technology and emails are one of them. Although several email service providers are there, yet Pacbell can be counted as one of the best email services due to its features and functio... (continued)

Last Reply by cs joshi 10 months ago

Replies
  • Search Box Coding

By Bridget

Search box code

I am looking for search box coding - the one where people can type in what they're looking for on website. See the image attached to know what I'm talking about. I didn't seem to find the code for it on Foundation/Zurb's docs / template.

Last Reply by Dan Jackson about 1 year ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on heatherrosado's post 17 days

kuhnia.bg

You commented on heatherrosado's post 17 days

kuhnia.bg

You commented on alexander biscajin's post 11 months

"Great hosting boils down to the 3 S's: speed, support and security," said Adam Berry, digital director at Wingard Creative. Nasdaq's Simon Ball, head of digital media services at Nasdaq Corporate Solutions, said scalability is also critical. "You need the ability to rapidly scale your website as your target audience grows and the resiliency to handle sudden bursts of high traffic," said Ball.
Hosting services are available in a wide range of prices ranging from a few dollars a month to thousands of dollars. If you're a small business getting started, you can probably do quite well with a cloud, virtual private server, or managed service ranging from $10 to $100 (roughly £8 to £80 or AU$15 to AU$130) per month.

You commented on michaelgordon's post 11 months

Digital Marketing is the most effective and rapidly growing field of marketing. Online blogging, online advertising, online campaigns, and social media marketing are all part of digital marketing. With high level of Internet penetration in both developed and emerging economies, digital marketing has become one of the most affordable ways to reach a huge consumer base at the regional level, the national level, and the global level.
Information: Malcom Brown

You commented on Dave Hust's post 11 months

There are some threads about using variables in scss, less, and css files. Other threads on critical css inlined. This is a method that I just came up with, I haven’t tried it but would like your feedback.
We can put base styles into a data file and format it in yaml then reuse the nodes / styles while setting modified selectors, an example below from bootstraps scss button file defines a base btn style and two additional styles where only the color is set and the btn styles are reused.
A partial or shortcode could add the style=""; attribute so from a global context get the styles $style := $.Site.Data.styles then in a template something like <a {{partial "style" (slice . "btn-primary" "custom-class")}} href="#">Click here</a>
Within the partial it would parse the array with the first member being the dot context then match the array members to classes (keys) and inline the styles.
---
btn: &btn
display: inline-block;
margin-bottom: 0; // For input.btn
font-weight: $btn-font-weight;
text-align: center;
vertical-align: middle;
touch-action: manipulation;
cursor: pointer;
background-image: none;
white-space: nowrap;
btn-primary:
color: indigo;
btn-default:
color: blue;

Maybe an improvement on this would be to use a partial for a button, then pass in the classes and have the partial inline the styles
{{partial "button" (dict "dot" . "classes" (slice "btn" "btn-primary" ) "button_text" "Click here" )}}
The rendered html would be a <button> tag with all styles inline.
Information: John Tanner
Information: Frederick Kruse

You commented on Douglas F's post 11 months

Unfortunately, there’s no way to control the WordPress defined posts page at this time.
I would recommend creating a custom post loop to do this (there’s no disadvantage to doing this and you’ll get more control over your blog page). Please navigate to WP AdminSettingReading and set Posts Page to -Select-.
Please open your post page in the editor and add a new row below the hero widget and add a Post Loop widget. Set the desired template and then save. How does that look?
Information: Jacinto Cruz

You commented on jennychristopher's post 11 months

To carry out the following instructions before using these two command lines i.e., Eseutil or Isinteg. Let’s have a look:1. First of all, Log in as an administrator of Microsoft Exchange2. Create a copy of healthy, corrupt or inaccessible Exchange database files (.edb) in the Backup folder3. From Exchange Server, Dismount the complete data of Exchange EDB4. Shift unnecessary files & folders and free up disk space as well5. Use the Check Disk (CHKDSK) tool to test a hard drive for bad sectors
These two commands are especially helpful on the offline Exchange server, so database must be dismounted from an Exchange Server before executing these utilities. Also, users can run Exeutil.exe command from the command prompt.
Information: Arthur Kowalski

You commented on ayezee's post about 1 year

Thanks for sharing this. Will use it for my travel blog.
svetivlas.net

You commented on jon's post about 1 year

1. Show links below the text input to quickly convey how the bidding system works by listing valid choices which can be chosen with a single click right from the start.
2. Update valid choices as the user types or clicks The user can either type 68 or click the corresponding link and get the same result.
Regards!
Шпонски магазин

You commented on Sneha Shah's post about 1 year

Your custom css sets font size for all devices.If you want to just add custom css for mobile/tablet devices, use something like following:

@media screen and (max-width: 991px) {
body {
font-size: 14px;
}
}

That this does is applies font size css to devices with screen size less than 911px.
You can edit the size of font as per your need.
Regards!
Шпионски магазин

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content