Menu icon Foundation

Coder | Austin, TX

My Posts

My Comments

Julie Lewis commented on Julie Lewis's post almost 2 years

Now this is odd.  When I use inspector to look at the code, it has changed id="forward-heading" to id="forward-label" AND
aria-labelledby="forward-heading" to aria-labelledby="forward-label".

Why does it do that?

Julie Lewis commented on Jacqueline Sowell's post about 4 years

Does it say in the docs anywhere exactly what is, and is not, included in foundation.min.js?

Julie Lewis commented on Asif's post over 4 years

Nathaniel's Fix works great, but now multi_expand: true; doesn't work.

Julie Lewis commented on Julie Lewis's post almost 5 years

Thanks. We're using the compass version and I've been able to download the gem etc. What we want is a local copy of the documentation, just in case IT decides to block you or some other weirdness happens.

Julie Lewis commented on Robin Cox's post about 5 years

Double check the order in which your css files are imported - make sure your overrides are imported last.

I was always nervous about using !important before I started working with frameworks. But when overriding 4000+ lines of css, sometimes "good practice" goes out the proverbial window.

Julie Lewis commented on bill's post over 5 years

I would argue that's a disadvantage, since upgrading from 4.2.3 to 4.3.1, 4.3.2 broke quite a bit of stuff for me - including Orbit which is on my home page. And after days I still can't figure out how or why. I had to back out the upgrade.

Julie Lewis commented on bill's post over 5 years

THANK You! This helped a lot.

FYI - Compass does have some nice mixins that make SASS development a bit easier, and it's nice to be able to type "compass watch" at the command line.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Julie Lewis's post almost 2 years

Now this is odd.  When I use inspector to look at the code, it has changed id="forward-heading" to id="forward-label" AND
aria-labelledby="forward-heading" to aria-labelledby="forward-label".

Why does it do that?

You commented on Jacqueline Sowell's post about 4 years

Does it say in the docs anywhere exactly what is, and is not, included in foundation.min.js?

You commented on Asif's post over 4 years

Nathaniel's Fix works great, but now multi_expand: true; doesn't work.

You commented on Julie Lewis's post almost 5 years

Thanks. We're using the compass version and I've been able to download the gem etc. What we want is a local copy of the documentation, just in case IT decides to block you or some other weirdness happens.

You commented on Robin Cox's post about 5 years

Double check the order in which your css files are imported - make sure your overrides are imported last.

I was always nervous about using !important before I started working with frameworks. But when overriding 4000+ lines of css, sometimes "good practice" goes out the proverbial window.

You commented on bill's post over 5 years

I would argue that's a disadvantage, since upgrading from 4.2.3 to 4.3.1, 4.3.2 broke quite a bit of stuff for me - including Orbit which is on my home page. And after days I still can't figure out how or why. I had to back out the upgrade.

You commented on bill's post over 5 years

THANK You! This helped a lot.

FYI - Compass does have some nice mixins that make SASS development a bit easier, and it's nice to be able to type "compass watch" at the command line.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content