Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Zulianto Chairul commented on Zulianto Chairul's post 13 days

I thought tabs was supposed to be used as a container for contents?? No? Why limit it to only short content?

Anyway, I found a solution for that by making each tabs have their own independent scroll. It can be achieved with simple css like :
.tabs-panel{
overflow: auto;
height: 100vh;
}
But now I have another question. How can I integrate hammer.js with foundation tabs so it can be swiped left/right to open next tabs-panel?

I'm actually trying to build progressive web apps with foundation and laravel, and i want it to feels like native apps by using swipeable tabs.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Zulianto Chairul's post 13 days

I thought tabs was supposed to be used as a container for contents?? No? Why limit it to only short content?

Anyway, I found a solution for that by making each tabs have their own independent scroll. It can be achieved with simple css like :
.tabs-panel{
overflow: auto;
height: 100vh;
}
But now I have another question. How can I integrate hammer.js with foundation tabs so it can be swiped left/right to open next tabs-panel?

I'm actually trying to build progressive web apps with foundation and laravel, and i want it to feels like native apps by using swipeable tabs.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content