Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Zulianto Chairul commented on Zulianto Chairul's post 3 months

I thought tabs was supposed to be used as a container for contents?? No? Why limit it to only short content?

Anyway, I found a solution for that by making each tabs have their own independent scroll. It can be achieved with simple css like :
.tabs-panel{
overflow: auto;
height: 100vh;
}
But now I have another question. How can I integrate hammer.js with foundation tabs so it can be swiped left/right to open next tabs-panel?

I'm actually trying to build progressive web apps with foundation and laravel, and i want it to feels like native apps by using swipeable tabs.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Zulianto Chairul's post 3 months

I thought tabs was supposed to be used as a container for contents?? No? Why limit it to only short content?

Anyway, I found a solution for that by making each tabs have their own independent scroll. It can be achieved with simple css like :
.tabs-panel{
overflow: auto;
height: 100vh;
}
But now I have another question. How can I integrate hammer.js with foundation tabs so it can be swiped left/right to open next tabs-panel?

I'm actually trying to build progressive web apps with foundation and laravel, and i want it to feels like native apps by using swipeable tabs.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content