Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

sachin commented on Mahmoud Assaf's post 7 months

"Hello every body, 

I have a form displayed on Android Smartphone (image-1). I want to have the same view displayed on iPad. My current view on iPad is image-2. The current variable in the _foundation_variables.scc file is: // $small-range: (0em, 40em); //640px // $medium-range: (40.063em, 64em); //1024px
Do we have any method to do it in foundation ?
Thank you in advance."
I have the same issue like Mahmoud Assaf. Please help me. Also also, please tell me how to quote post.

sachin commented on Ashley's post over 1 year

best lawn mower
best lawn mower 2018
best self propelled lawn mower

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Pause / play buttons for Orbit

By Ashley

Orbit

Hello there! I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to create a pause and play button for Orbit in Foundation 6, that can optionally pause the animation if it is set to autoplay. I know there's the option to not have the slideshow autoplay at all, and a... (continued)

Last Reply by mtom 10 months ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Mahmoud Assaf's post 7 months

"Hello every body, 

I have a form displayed on Android Smartphone (image-1). I want to have the same view displayed on iPad. My current view on iPad is image-2. The current variable in the _foundation_variables.scc file is: // $small-range: (0em, 40em); //640px // $medium-range: (40.063em, 64em); //1024px
Do we have any method to do it in foundation ?
Thank you in advance."
I have the same issue like Mahmoud Assaf. Please help me. Also also, please tell me how to quote post.

You commented on Ashley's post over 1 year

best lawn mower
best lawn mower 2018
best self propelled lawn mower

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content