My Posts

My Comments

John Lewis commented on Lef's post over 1 year

Bit of a necropost but for the searchers really:

foundation build --production

would most likely solve this in 6.x

John Lewis commented on Kuba's post almost 2 years

For future help:
It seems it loads files anyway into app.js (see gulp line ending assets/js/*/ in js) without showing the files in gulp but relative links in your files will 404. Remove them and trust gulp.

John Lewis commented on Erick Salazar's post almost 2 years

Yeah I posted the same thing days ago and it fell on deaf ears. Finally got it fully working by using a third party github project template called foundation-php - I suggest you do the same or you will have a very long wait! I very nearly quit using it for this reason. Glad I stuck with it.

This forum doesn't like to help beginners it seems, nor does it manage spam very well.

John Lewis commented on Kuba's post almost 2 years

Sooo, did anyone work out the issue as I have the EXACT same problem with the EXACT same code as the OP. Latest 6.4.3 Foundation.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Lef's post over 1 year

Bit of a necropost but for the searchers really:

foundation build --production

would most likely solve this in 6.x

You commented on Kuba's post almost 2 years

For future help:
It seems it loads files anyway into app.js (see gulp line ending assets/js/*/ in js) without showing the files in gulp but relative links in your files will 404. Remove them and trust gulp.

You commented on Erick Salazar's post almost 2 years

Yeah I posted the same thing days ago and it fell on deaf ears. Finally got it fully working by using a third party github project template called foundation-php - I suggest you do the same or you will have a very long wait! I very nearly quit using it for this reason. Glad I stuck with it.

This forum doesn't like to help beginners it seems, nor does it manage spam very well.

You commented on Kuba's post almost 2 years

Sooo, did anyone work out the issue as I have the EXACT same problem with the EXACT same code as the OP. Latest 6.4.3 Foundation.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers