Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Compiling Sass and beyond

By Mister Mole

gulpwatch

Hi,   Yesterday I asked a question about compiling sass but have managed to figure out what I was doing wrong.   However, today, following a 'foundation watch' command, I get the following;   [18:42:53] Finished 'sass' after 776 ms[18... (continued)

Last Reply by Mister Mole about 1 year ago

• NEW
  • Problem with custom scss

By Mister Mole

scss

Hi, I've been following the video  Build A Website With Foundation and Sass - Part 1 - where the speaker sets up a file to use site-specific scss/css. I have created a _custom.scss file in the scss folder, and added @import 'custom'; at the bo... (continued)

My Comments

Mister Mole commented on Mister Mole's post about 1 year

Hi Rafi,

Thanks for this. In fact, I found the solution on-line, and it was nothing to do with Foundation, which now works fine.

Unfortunately, I didn't save the reference - it might have been in Stackoverflow - but it involved increasing the value of some OS setting - I', using Linux Mint 18.2. If I come across it again I'll post it here.

Regards
MM

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Mister Mole's post about 1 year

Hi Rafi,

Thanks for this. In fact, I found the solution on-line, and it was nothing to do with Foundation, which now works fine.

Unfortunately, I didn't save the reference - it might have been in Stackoverflow - but it involved increasing the value of some OS setting - I', using Linux Mint 18.2. If I come across it again I'll post it here.

Regards
MM

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content