Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• NEW
  • Laravel 5.8 With Foundation 6

By olidev

laravelFoundation

I have recently installed Laravel 5.8 on my server. Now I am trying to upgrade my existing 5.7 website to 5.8. My current website was using Foundation 6. Will there be any compatibility or dependency issue when upgrading the laravel version?

My Comments

olidev commented on Philip's post 16 days

I have never used prerender.io before, in fact, i have never head of this tool before. However, I have experience with working on a one pager site. The main factors in SPA SEO are the rendering type and dynamic meta tags. Server side rendering and pre rendering the search engine friendly because bots can crawl these types of sites easily. For dynamically loading content you need dynamic meta tags, since meta tags are one of the most important ranking factors. Dynamic meta tags can be done in react and angular, not sure about other frameworks though. Both of these frameworks are compatible with Foundation.

olidev commented on Michael's post 11 months

I think PHP, MySQL, and AJAX jQuery combination is perfect to create a contact form in Foundation. Most of the websites use this system. This type of PHP contact form is easy to create as well. You can easily add email method in it. 

olidev commented on Sim's post over 1 year

If you have a php app, then it is better to stay away from shared hosting. A better alternative that is safe and better in performance is a vps for host your PHP apps. There are a lot of vps providers that are easily affordable. However, you need to have sysadmin knowledge to setup a server on them. If you don’t have such skills, then you can use Cloudways PHP hosting (https://www.cloudways.com/en/php-cloud-hosting.php ) platform for that. This platform will automatically setup a server with OS, stack and necessary packages already installed for you.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Philip's post 16 days

I have never used prerender.io before, in fact, i have never head of this tool before. However, I have experience with working on a one pager site. The main factors in SPA SEO are the rendering type and dynamic meta tags. Server side rendering and pre rendering the search engine friendly because bots can crawl these types of sites easily. For dynamically loading content you need dynamic meta tags, since meta tags are one of the most important ranking factors. Dynamic meta tags can be done in react and angular, not sure about other frameworks though. Both of these frameworks are compatible with Foundation.

You commented on Michael's post 11 months

I think PHP, MySQL, and AJAX jQuery combination is perfect to create a contact form in Foundation. Most of the websites use this system. This type of PHP contact form is easy to create as well. You can easily add email method in it. 

You commented on Sim's post over 1 year

If you have a php app, then it is better to stay away from shared hosting. A better alternative that is safe and better in performance is a vps for host your PHP apps. There are a lot of vps providers that are easily affordable. However, you need to have sysadmin knowledge to setup a server on them. If you don’t have such skills, then you can use Cloudways PHP hosting (https://www.cloudways.com/en/php-cloud-hosting.php ) platform for that. This platform will automatically setup a server with OS, stack and necessary packages already installed for you.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content