Menu icon Foundation

Coder

My Posts

My Comments

Kalpesh B commented on Kalpesh B's post almost 3 years

Hi Kai,
Thanks for replying and I'll try to clear this up. I'm on a new computer that has no development environment setup, so I ran through Foundation 6 docs and installed the necessary software. Git, Node, Bower and Grunt. Using what I installed I can create a Foundation project. This installs Foundation 6 by default.
What I need to do is take my existing Foundation 5 project and be able to run 'foundation watch'.
I am within the Foundation 5 project folder and if I run 'foundation watch' I get this error. 
You don't appear to be in a Foundation project folder.
If I run 'npm install', I get this:
npm WARN enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'PATH HERE/package.json'
npm WARN mysite.co.nz - Copy No description
npm WARN mysite.co.nz - Copy No repository field.
npm WARN mysite.co.nz - Copy No README data
npm WARN mysite.co.nz - Copy No license field.
I think I have to run Bower and Compass as that's what I used on my other machine that I had before?

Kalpesh B commented on Kalpesh B's post about 5 years

Hi Asif,

I managed to fix it by this code. I am still able to use the Top Bar code...

@media only screen {
  .top-bar {
    height: auto;
  }
}

Kalpesh B commented on Kalpesh B's post about 5 years

Hi Asif, thanks for your reply. So does that mean it isn't possible to turn off the toggle?

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Kalpesh B's post almost 3 years

Hi Kai,
Thanks for replying and I'll try to clear this up. I'm on a new computer that has no development environment setup, so I ran through Foundation 6 docs and installed the necessary software. Git, Node, Bower and Grunt. Using what I installed I can create a Foundation project. This installs Foundation 6 by default.
What I need to do is take my existing Foundation 5 project and be able to run 'foundation watch'.
I am within the Foundation 5 project folder and if I run 'foundation watch' I get this error. 
You don't appear to be in a Foundation project folder.
If I run 'npm install', I get this:
npm WARN enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'PATH HERE/package.json'
npm WARN mysite.co.nz - Copy No description
npm WARN mysite.co.nz - Copy No repository field.
npm WARN mysite.co.nz - Copy No README data
npm WARN mysite.co.nz - Copy No license field.
I think I have to run Bower and Compass as that's what I used on my other machine that I had before?

You commented on Kalpesh B's post about 5 years

Hi Asif,

I managed to fix it by this code. I am still able to use the Top Bar code...

@media only screen {
  .top-bar {
    height: auto;
  }
}

You commented on Kalpesh B's post about 5 years

Hi Asif, thanks for your reply. So does that mean it isn't possible to turn off the toggle?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content