Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Marven commented on James Lin's post about 2 months

Its really helpful for beginners and for those who are facing issues while installing Google Analytics WordPress. After all it is the basic need of every website owner for keeping the track of his visitors and target audience.

Marven commented on Mark Collins's post 3 months

I was working to speed up Magento admin panel of my ecommerce store, I have found the best guide that helped me a lot, Please note that it is essential that you take a back-up before you begin working on your Magento website. Nothing is more frustrating than a broken website.

Marven commented on suthan alley's post 3 months

Thanks for sharing a list of responsive themes, I am looking for coming holiday season and found your post very helpful to get the best them supported with AMP, I have found some more Magento themes in the article. Hope it will help your readers as well to find the suitable theme for their business. 

Marven commented on Luca Spanò's post 4 months

Magento CDN, on the other hand, can make a significant difference on the page load speed of the store. To compile the files and data to process it faster and load website faster, we must need to have CDN with Magento store and other websites, Here’s the guide about integrating Magento CDN These easy steps get you easy integration.

Marven commented on Sarah Montana's post 4 months

Selecting ecommerce platform is quite difficult because people doesn’t know the usage and power of ecommerce platform, for a quick look you need to check comparison between Magento vs shopify and gather the usage data, community and what people choosing for their businesses.

Marven commented on Sarah Montana's post 4 months

Selecting ecommerce platform is quite difficult because people doesn’t know the usage and power of ecommerce platform, for a quick look you need to check comparison between Magento vs shopify and gather the usage data, community and what people choosing for their businesses.

Marven commented on Patrick Holzer's post 4 months

Thanks, Patrick for sharing this theme, I am using ultimo for my Magento store and Here's the Magento themes list where I have found the best for useful in 2018.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Magento CE Theme

By Patrick Holzer

Magento

Dear Webdesigner For my Magento CE webstore, I’m currently using a theme that’s based on Zurb Foundation: http://addonbakery.com/magento-themes/magento-polarcore-theme The theme is very basic. While I like its simplicity, it’s too bare. I’d love to... (continued)

Last Reply by Marven 4 months ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on James Lin's post about 2 months

Its really helpful for beginners and for those who are facing issues while installing Google Analytics WordPress. After all it is the basic need of every website owner for keeping the track of his visitors and target audience.

You commented on Mark Collins's post 3 months

I was working to speed up Magento admin panel of my ecommerce store, I have found the best guide that helped me a lot, Please note that it is essential that you take a back-up before you begin working on your Magento website. Nothing is more frustrating than a broken website.

You commented on suthan alley's post 3 months

Thanks for sharing a list of responsive themes, I am looking for coming holiday season and found your post very helpful to get the best them supported with AMP, I have found some more Magento themes in the article. Hope it will help your readers as well to find the suitable theme for their business. 

You commented on Luca Spanò's post 4 months

Magento CDN, on the other hand, can make a significant difference on the page load speed of the store. To compile the files and data to process it faster and load website faster, we must need to have CDN with Magento store and other websites, Here’s the guide about integrating Magento CDN These easy steps get you easy integration.

You commented on Sarah Montana's post 4 months

You commented on Sarah Montana's post 4 months

You commented on Patrick Holzer's post 4 months

Thanks, Patrick for sharing this theme, I am using ultimo for my Magento store and Here's the Magento themes list where I have found the best for useful in 2018.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers