Menu icon Foundation

Engineer

I am an engineer working for HCL America and part time traveler and blogger.

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Amit Pratap commented on Shna's post over 1 year

Great post. I am using CSS 5 with Bootstrap and not able to find the correct padding. https://www.unilexconsultants.com/start-a-business/private-limited-company-registration/

Amit Pratap commented on Michael Borum's post over 1 year

This really explained the problem I was facing. I was building a company registration website for my client but I was stuck in between. Now I am able to resolve my problem and credit goes to you. 

Amit Pratap commented on warpaint's post about 2 years
Amit Pratap commented on warpaint's post about 2 years

I replied to one of the forum question about css file but I am not able to see the comment Can some one help me? Ganga River pollution

Amit Pratap commented on Paula Hightower's post about 2 years

I am not much a champ about CSS but I have a website hosted on wordpress. In wordpress we need to import the css file so that pages are well styled before they are fully loaded in browser. To achieve that we need to user @import function. I hope I was of some help you can check the same here Ganga River Pollution in India and causes

Posts Followed

Replies
  • FireShell

By warpaint

Foundationfireshellboilerplate

Is it possible to use FireShell with foundation? I tried installing foundation inside FireShell. What I did was: 1. Install foundation via bower. 2. @import the foundation.scss inside my main .scss file. 3. That's it. Don't know where to put th... (continued)

Last Reply by Brian Sage 6 months ago

Replies
  • CSS compiling is incomplete

By Paula Hightower

scss

Hi. When I run foundation watch, everything compiles correctly, but when I run foundation build so that I can get everything minified/uglified, it only compiles normalize in the app.css file and none of the other scss imports. Help?

Last Reply by Amit Pratap about 2 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Shna's post over 1 year

Great post. I am using CSS 5 with Bootstrap and not able to find the correct padding. https://www.unilexconsultants.com/start-a-business/private-limited-company-registration/

You commented on Michael Borum's post over 1 year

This really explained the problem I was facing. I was building a company registration website for my client but I was stuck in between. Now I am able to resolve my problem and credit goes to you. 

You commented on warpaint's post about 2 years
You commented on warpaint's post about 2 years

I replied to one of the forum question about css file but I am not able to see the comment Can some one help me? Ganga River pollution

You commented on Paula Hightower's post about 2 years

I am not much a champ about CSS but I have a website hosted on wordpress. In wordpress we need to import the css file so that pages are well styled before they are fully loaded in browser. To achieve that we need to user @import function. I hope I was of some help you can check the same here Ganga River Pollution in India and causes

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content