Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Bardia commented on NÜKO Devs's post over 5 years

Have the same question =)

Bardia commented on Bardia's post over 5 years

Thanks for the reply Alexander.

Somehow this is still not working. Im currently using jointsWP and added the little snippet you provided to the _medium.scss. (It reads all the other styles in that file but do not execute your snippet.)

Any suggestions?

Ok, great. In which file should i place this?

Thanks. Used $paragraph-line-height to accomplish my goal. But somehow still does not understand how i can set a line-height value for global affection.

Posts Followed

• Nesting offcanvas menus

By sushrut bidwai

offcanvasmenu

I am new to foundation and here is what I am trying to accomplish. I have a top bar with (left) off canvas menu and which wraps entire page. I have sticky sub navigation bar which is show only for small screens. Using jquery plugin stickUp.js. Now I... (continued)

Last Reply by sushrut bidwai over 5 years ago

Replies
  • Orbit 5.2.0 IE9 compatibility

By Toby Stokes

OrbitIE95.2.0

Anyone else experiencing problems with Orbit in IE9 since 5.2? Happens on the example at http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/components/orbit.html Layout seems fine, but it doesn't respond to any interaction, although no JS errors are being reported. IE9... (continued)

Last Reply by johnny_n over 5 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on NÜKO Devs's post over 5 years

Have the same question =)

You commented on Bardia's post over 5 years

Thanks for the reply Alexander.

Somehow this is still not working. Im currently using jointsWP and added the little snippet you provided to the _medium.scss. (It reads all the other styles in that file but do not execute your snippet.)

Any suggestions?

Ok, great. In which file should i place this?

Thanks. Used $paragraph-line-height to accomplish my goal. But somehow still does not understand how i can set a line-height value for global affection.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content