Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Alex Paul commented on Alice's post 12 months

Thanks a lot for bringing up this issue and taking the time to explain the solution. This has been always a question that bothered me whenever I see outlook or when I try to use it. I believe it is useful only when you don’t need another email service provider to send the mail.
cable and internet companies

Alex Paul commented on Kraim88's post over 1 year

Thank you so much for these codes. I have tried this but in a different method and now when I look at this method I feel like I went the long way when I had such a short method available.
cheap cable and internet near me

Alex Paul commented on Kraim88's post over 1 year

Thank you so much for these codes. I have tried this but in a different method and now when I look at this method I feel like I went the long way when I had such a short method available.

Alex Paul commented on Julia Durall's post over 1 year

The answers shared here gave me a better idea regarding ‘How do I add a text overlay to grid image?’. I have been wondering about the same for quite a while now. Thanks for sharing the question here. Do share more such relevant questions.
troubleshooting printer problems

Alex Paul commented on Alice's post over 1 year

This is exactly what I have been searching for quite some time. I have fastest internet provider always had this issue with Microsoft outlook and every time I do try to fix things, some other functions will go hay wire.

Alex Paul commented on Artur's post over 1 year

I have been looking for the similar detail for a while cheap cable and glad to find it over here. This is a really informative piece of detail for all the users and I will definitely try these steps for getting the best results.

Alex Paul commented on Shane Sheppard's post over 1 year

Thank you so much for sharing this query with us. It has been of great help to me in thinking about the possible solutions that we can make here in order to get this rectified. Actually, there are quite a handy one that we can make use of.
driver is unavailable hp printer

Alex Paul commented on Jamie's post over 1 year

I don’t think that the problem is yet resolved. I still have this issue and I have tried so many methods myself to rectify it, but they all seem to be not working well. If anyone can provide with a sustainable solution, I will be grateful.

https://www.thetripleplay.net/cheapest-cable-tv.php

Alex Paul commented on Irfan Sattar's post over 1 year

Thanks for discussion on how to set a background image in Foundation. I have been searching for an answer too. I did go through many of the tutorials posted online. But most of it are so basic that there is no way I could apply any of it for my use.
the printer is not responding mac

Alex Paul commented on George Hozendorf's post over 1 year

Thank you so much for this tutorial. I am building a website all by myself for the first time and I am trying to incorporate things that are commonly found on a website. But I am not that good at this coding and hence I don’t know how to add certain things.
cable tv providers

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Buttons with icons

By Artur

buttonicon font

I am new at Foundation. I need to add icons to my buttons. Should I use "Foundation Icon Fonts 3"? If yes what is the best way to do it? What I'm trying to achieve as a result is something like this (in Bootstrap 3). Thank you.

Last Reply by Alex Paul over 1 year ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Alice's post 12 months

Thanks a lot for bringing up this issue and taking the time to explain the solution. This has been always a question that bothered me whenever I see outlook or when I try to use it. I believe it is useful only when you don’t need another email service provider to send the mail.
cable and internet companies

You commented on Kraim88's post over 1 year

You commented on Kraim88's post over 1 year

You commented on Julia Durall's post over 1 year

The answers shared here gave me a better idea regarding ‘How do I add a text overlay to grid image?’. I have been wondering about the same for quite a while now. Thanks for sharing the question here. Do share more such relevant questions.
troubleshooting printer problems

You commented on Alice's post over 1 year

This is exactly what I have been searching for quite some time. I have fastest internet provider always had this issue with Microsoft outlook and every time I do try to fix things, some other functions will go hay wire.

You commented on Artur's post over 1 year

I have been looking for the similar detail for a while cheap cable and glad to find it over here. This is a really informative piece of detail for all the users and I will definitely try these steps for getting the best results.

You commented on Shane Sheppard's post over 1 year

Thank you so much for sharing this query with us. It has been of great help to me in thinking about the possible solutions that we can make here in order to get this rectified. Actually, there are quite a handy one that we can make use of.
driver is unavailable hp printer

You commented on Jamie's post over 1 year

I don’t think that the problem is yet resolved. I still have this issue and I have tried so many methods myself to rectify it, but they all seem to be not working well. If anyone can provide with a sustainable solution, I will be grateful.

https://www.thetripleplay.net/cheapest-cable-tv.php

You commented on Irfan Sattar's post over 1 year

Thanks for discussion on how to set a background image in Foundation. I have been searching for an answer too. I did go through many of the tutorials posted online. But most of it are so basic that there is no way I could apply any of it for my use.
the printer is not responding mac

You commented on George Hozendorf's post over 1 year

Thank you so much for this tutorial. I am building a website all by myself for the first time and I am trying to incorporate things that are commonly found on a website. But I am not that good at this coding and hence I don’t know how to add certain things.
cable tv providers

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content