Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Mike Pretti commented on Tim Morton's post 2 months

I'm having the same issue.
Using Rails 5.1.4
Using foundation-rails 6.4.1.2

Running rake assets:precompile works just fine, but when I try including a component that uses javascript (drop down menu, accordion etc) the style seems fine, but the actions like hover, or click don't seem to work.
There are no errors in the javascript console. 

Confused. Is there a quick test I can do to confirm foundation's javascript is being loaded properly ? 
If i run $(document).foundation(); in the console I get:
foundation.core.self-6ee2c48511cba0414489173bd3e993a8fc088ed879ddd4bdbbb1ee26123dc4da.js?body=1:344 Tried to initialize dropdown-menu on an element that already has a Foundation plugin.

Not sure where to look next. I followed https://www.rubyplus.com/articles/4271-Using-Zurb-Foundation-6-with-Rails-5-Apps to get the initial setup working.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Tim Morton's post 2 months

I'm having the same issue.
Using Rails 5.1.4
Using foundation-rails 6.4.1.2

Running rake assets:precompile works just fine, but when I try including a component that uses javascript (drop down menu, accordion etc) the style seems fine, but the actions like hover, or click don't seem to work.
There are no errors in the javascript console. 

Confused. Is there a quick test I can do to confirm foundation's javascript is being loaded properly ? 
If i run $(document).foundation(); in the console I get:
foundation.core.self-6ee2c48511cba0414489173bd3e993a8fc088ed879ddd4bdbbb1ee26123dc4da.js?body=1:344 Tried to initialize dropdown-menu on an element that already has a Foundation plugin.

Not sure where to look next. I followed https://www.rubyplus.com/articles/4271-Using-Zurb-Foundation-6-with-Rails-5-Apps to get the initial setup working.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content