Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Ngaruawahia, New Zealand

My Posts

My Comments

Nigel Osborne commented on Craig Wright's post almost 2 years

Sorry, had to delete the original reply.
This works fine when content is empty or small, but not when content is greater than screen height. But that is the point (as I understand it) of this thread. Perhaps I have added my query to the wrong thread :-(
I need the footer to remain at the base of the screen OR the base of the content, whichever is the greater. So it seems the best solution is still the original as per Roy Six's link.

Nigel Osborne commented on Craig Wright's post almost 2 years

Roy, Thanks that worked for me too.
But is there a more Foundation / native solution now that XY grid is available? Not an essential as your directions work fine in XY grid, but I thought it possible it has its own solution. Can't find it in the docs, though I may be looking for the wrong thing!!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Craig Wright's post almost 2 years

Sorry, had to delete the original reply.
This works fine when content is empty or small, but not when content is greater than screen height. But that is the point (as I understand it) of this thread. Perhaps I have added my query to the wrong thread :-(
I need the footer to remain at the base of the screen OR the base of the content, whichever is the greater. So it seems the best solution is still the original as per Roy Six's link.

You commented on Craig Wright's post almost 2 years

Roy, Thanks that worked for me too.
But is there a more Foundation / native solution now that XY grid is available? Not an essential as your directions work fine in XY grid, but I thought it possible it has its own solution. Can't find it in the docs, though I may be looking for the wrong thing!!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content