Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Michael Bender commented on Michael Bender's post over 5 years

Thank you so much Karl!

That worked like a charm.

So one quick question. How would I know that. I don't see it in the doc section. I glanced through the magellan code but its a bit compact and quite undocumented.

Any cool tips on where to find more doc's. Javascript usage, Mixins that have seemed to leave us when we went to 5. Maybe a great primmer on using the grid in practice.

I have loved my foundation experience thus far and has made me work with other technology that I might have otherwise missed. But the docs seem to leave off before they get to the deep dark.

Anyway thanks again,

Michael

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Michael Bender's post over 5 years

Thank you so much Karl!

That worked like a charm.

So one quick question. How would I know that. I don't see it in the doc section. I glanced through the magellan code but its a bit compact and quite undocumented.

Any cool tips on where to find more doc's. Javascript usage, Mixins that have seemed to leave us when we went to 5. Maybe a great primmer on using the grid in practice.

I have loved my foundation experience thus far and has made me work with other technology that I might have otherwise missed. But the docs seem to leave off before they get to the deep dark.

Anyway thanks again,

Michael

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content