Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Binay Yadav commented on dg's post 10 months

You might be ignoring the proper calculation between maximum width allocated in css and margin and padding. Please have a look at my website, I was also facing the same but fixed a Wordpress plugin.

Binay Yadav commented on Samrat Khan's post 10 months

Hey Samrat. Can you tell me how to stream it to Kodi? Any best kodi addon which let me stream without any interruption? 

Binay Yadav commented on Will Fairhurst's post 11 months

How Would It Be If I Say, This Valentine 2018 Is Best Time For You To Get Your Partner? Yes, We Have Some Excellent Collection Of Happy Valentines Day Images 2018 For You That Can Help You To Entice Your Soulmate. Here Is Some Best Collection Of Happy Valentines Day Wishes 2018 For Her And Him. 

Binay Yadav commented on Craig Wright's post about 1 year

3DS Emulator is an amazing emulator.

Tutuapp is also

3DS Emulator is best for iOS and Android and download all games on PC from Appvn Store

Binay Yadav commented on Robocop's post about 1 year

Here are top android app store where you can download all paid apps for free,

<a href="">GetApk Market</a>
<a href="">PPSSPP Gold Apk</a>

Binay Yadav commented on Will Fairhurst's post about 1 year

Terrarium TV is also available on iPhone 6. 

Binay Yadav commented on Will Fairhurst's post about 1 year

vShare is not available on iOS 10 and now anyone can download all paid apps for free.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Sticky Nav resize issue

By dg

stickytop-barreact

I have a sticky nav bar component in a react application. &nbsp;When I open the home page, the nav bar responds correctly - it sticks at the right spot and grows/shrinks when the window changes. &nbsp; If I navigate to another component (which also cont... (continued)

Last Reply by Binay Yadav 10 months ago

Replies
  • Add a different UL on every page?

By Craig Wright

breadcrumbs

I watched the breadcrumbs video and it seems that I'd need to add a different UL for the breadcrumbs for each different page on my site. Is that correct? On a large site, where content might get moved around a lot, that is going to require a lot of work. ... (continued)

Last Reply by ritariya 2 months ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on dg's post 10 months

You might be ignoring the proper calculation between maximum width allocated in css and margin and padding. Please have a look at my website, I was also facing the same but fixed a Wordpress plugin.

You commented on Samrat Khan's post 10 months

Hey Samrat. Can you tell me how to stream it to Kodi? Any best kodi addon which let me stream without any interruption? 

You commented on Will Fairhurst's post 11 months

How Would It Be If I Say, This Valentine 2018 Is Best Time For You To Get Your Partner? Yes, We Have Some Excellent Collection Of Happy Valentines Day Images 2018 For You That Can Help You To Entice Your Soulmate. Here Is Some Best Collection Of Happy Valentines Day Wishes 2018 For Her And Him. 

You commented on Craig Wright's post about 1 year

3DS Emulator is an amazing emulator.

Tutuapp is also

3DS Emulator is best for iOS and Android and download all games on PC from Appvn Store

You commented on Robocop's post about 1 year

Here are top android app store where you can download all paid apps for free,

<a href="">GetApk Market</a>
<a href="">PPSSPP Gold Apk</a>

You commented on Will Fairhurst's post about 1 year

Terrarium TV is also available on iPhone 6. 

You commented on Will Fairhurst's post about 1 year

vShare is not available on iOS 10 and now anyone can download all paid apps for free.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content