Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

lionel john commented on Pralie Dutzel's post about 7 hours

Good to know about this feature in the webpage. I have been looking for the similar details since a while and glad that you have shared the same here. I would look to add the preview text in my homepage by using this technique. Thanks for the share. Internet Explorer Stopped Working Windows 10

lionel john commented on Thomas E. Vasquez's post 3 days

It could have been helpful if you had shared the steps for installing the themes correctly. I am a beginner with all these stuff and dont know much about the installation processes. Hope that you will share the details with an updated post. medical equipment store near me

lionel john commented on Sivanesh Shanmugam's post 8 days

It could have been more useful if you had shared the procedure step by step. I am a beginner in the site and dont know much about dealing with all these stuff. I will definitely make use of these details shared here. CCCHC

lionel john commented on KINGSLEY AKPAN's post 9 days

I was also looking to get some information related to the template designs and the available options with it. I would like to know about the subject in detail. Hoping to see more informative ideas about the same being shared here. https://bamedsupplies.com/advantage-magnetic-patient-alarms-yellow.html

lionel john commented on Dave Hust's post 11 days

I have been searching for an option to add the CSS to Yaml. Good to know about the details regarding the same from here and I will surely try to use this option in the software. Thanks for sharing the details over here. free womens clinic near me 

lionel john commented on James Webb's post 15 days

It will be ideal to follow the usual installation process rather than trying the new idea. I am not much known about the process and it will be good if the complete process is explained here. hope that you will do it soon. http://pacdiecast.com/mexican-die-casting-facility/ 

lionel john commented on Jessica Meyer Votaw's post 24 days

Designing the websites for iPhone and similar platforms requires special skill and it’s not as easy as it is done in other devices. I think it will not be appearing as an error in most of the sites. But some of them will be having the issue. stop snoring mouthpiece 

lionel john commented on Jessica Meyer Votaw's post 24 days

Designing the websites for iPhone and similar platforms requires special skill and it’s not as easy as it is done in other devices. I think it will not be appearing as an error in most of the sites. But some of them will be having the issue. stop snoring mouthpiece 

lionel john commented on Elisandro Martinez's post about 1 month

Adjusting the compatibility will solve the issue. You have to set the display options to mobile compatibility mode for getting an appearance without these problems mentioned. Just try the steps mentioned in the details shared here. Hope that the problem will be solved with that. commode 

lionel john commented on Tom Belknap's post about 1 month

In most of the cases, there will be a library consisting all the resources. I think we need to prepare the library if it is not in built. Steps for creating the library will be available online. Just follow the steps mentioned. private rijksmuseum tour 

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Can I add CSS to Yaml?

By Dave Hust

YAMLcss

Instead of "Maybe try using 'prompt()' in assignment, I would rather use bold instead of ''. So it would be "Maybe try using prompt(). Is that possible? examples: - video: nr4Gb5OZYvI title: If size: 310 theme: 29966 link: dRa... (continued)

Last Reply by lionel john 11 days ago

Replies
  • Responsive header

By Elisandro Martinez

navigation

By resizing the home page one can easily notice the the scrolling banner images and the top navigation header have issues.  I can seem to locate in the CSS where I should make adjustment.  Can some one help me please? http://melhartindustries.c... (continued)

Last Reply by carljhonson276 about 1 month ago

Replies
  • What IDE do Zurb developers use?

By Tom Belknap

ide

I've been watching a lot of the video tutorials. In many videos, I see you guys type out a CSS declaration, "off-canvas.position-left" and it magically transforms into a full HTML element with the classes assigned. What are you guys using that does that? ... (continued)

Last Reply by Jessica Ely about 1 month ago

Replies
  • Hybrid mobile apps

By mrwild

hybrid mobile appscordova

Hi, while I was reading the documentation I get the impression that foundation is optimised for mobile web apps, I'm wondering is there a live show cases that fundation is used as the hybrid app in combination with cordova? Does zorg tems preparing mor... (continued)

Last Reply by maryknight 14 days ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Pralie Dutzel's post about 7 hours

Good to know about this feature in the webpage. I have been looking for the similar details since a while and glad that you have shared the same here. I would look to add the preview text in my homepage by using this technique. Thanks for the share. Internet Explorer Stopped Working Windows 10

You commented on Thomas E. Vasquez's post 3 days

It could have been helpful if you had shared the steps for installing the themes correctly. I am a beginner with all these stuff and dont know much about the installation processes. Hope that you will share the details with an updated post. medical equipment store near me

You commented on Sivanesh Shanmugam's post 8 days

It could have been more useful if you had shared the procedure step by step. I am a beginner in the site and dont know much about dealing with all these stuff. I will definitely make use of these details shared here. CCCHC

You commented on KINGSLEY AKPAN's post 9 days

I was also looking to get some information related to the template designs and the available options with it. I would like to know about the subject in detail. Hoping to see more informative ideas about the same being shared here. https://bamedsupplies.com/advantage-magnetic-patient-alarms-yellow.html

You commented on Dave Hust's post 11 days

I have been searching for an option to add the CSS to Yaml. Good to know about the details regarding the same from here and I will surely try to use this option in the software. Thanks for sharing the details over here. free womens clinic near me 

You commented on James Webb's post 15 days

It will be ideal to follow the usual installation process rather than trying the new idea. I am not much known about the process and it will be good if the complete process is explained here. hope that you will do it soon. http://pacdiecast.com/mexican-die-casting-facility/ 

You commented on Jessica Meyer Votaw's post 24 days

You commented on Jessica Meyer Votaw's post 24 days

You commented on Elisandro Martinez's post about 1 month

Adjusting the compatibility will solve the issue. You have to set the display options to mobile compatibility mode for getting an appearance without these problems mentioned. Just try the steps mentioned in the details shared here. Hope that the problem will be solved with that. commode 

You commented on Tom Belknap's post about 1 month

In most of the cases, there will be a library consisting all the resources. I think we need to prepare the library if it is not in built. Steps for creating the library will be available online. Just follow the steps mentioned. private rijksmuseum tour 

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content