Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Align-middle Middle Issue

By Liam O'Neill

flex

Hi, Hope someone maybe able to point me in the right direction> The 3 sections in the middle "We are Accredited" and the lorem ipsum text. I want the text vertically centerd, but the grad-bg background to stretch the height of the image next to it.&nb... (continued)

Last Reply by Liam O'Neill 3 months ago

• Vertical grid - even spacing

By Liam O'Neill

xy grid

Hi There   My first project with Zurb and come up against a brick wall with this.  If you go to the following page www.sharplinesolutionsltd.com/ What I want is for the 3 "News Article" boxes to sit level with the top and bottom of the image... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual about 2 years ago

My Comments

Liam O'Neill commented on Liam O'Neill's post 3 months

Hi Rafi,

Thanks for the reply.  It's actually the green background behind the text to stretch 100% height.  I want the text center aligned but the background to be the fadebg.

Thanks

Hi Rafi,

Thanks for the reply.  It's actually the green background behind the text to stretch 100% height.  I want the text center aligned but the background to be the fadebg.

Thanks

Hi Rafi,

Thanks

Hi Rafi,

Thanks

Hi Rafi,

Thanks

Posts Followed

• Vertical grid - even spacing

By Liam O'Neill

xy grid

Hi There   My first project with Zurb and come up against a brick wall with this.  If you go to the following page www.sharplinesolutionsltd.com/ What I want is for the 3 "News Article" boxes to sit level with the top and bottom of the image... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual about 2 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Liam O'Neill's post 3 months

Hi Rafi,

Thanks

Hi Rafi,

Thanks

Hi Rafi,

Thanks

Hi Rafi,

Thanks

Hi Rafi,

Thanks

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content