Menu icon Foundation

Designer

My Posts

Replies
  • Fixing top bar

By Sophia Taveras

topbarfixed

I am using foundation 4. I'm looking to have the logo on the left side and my links on the right side and when in mobile view have the menu appear underneath...like how top bar currently works but for some reason my logo image gets cut off when im using t... (continued)

Last Reply by Sophia Taveras over 5 years ago

Replies
  • Editing default top bar

By Sophia Taveras

topbar

How do I edit the top-bar so that the title and links are not so far apart? Currently the default top bar sets the title all the way to the left and the nav links all the way to the right. I want them to be closer together. I want my top bar to look simil... (continued)

Last Reply by jessica ndaye over 4 years ago

My Comments

Sophia Taveras commented on Sophia Taveras's post over 5 years

if I float the image left, it also pushes left on mobile view and doesn't look good. Is there another solution to this?

thank you!!!

thank you this really helped me :)

for example here is the page im working on: http://www.tel3.com/temp/main-new.jsp im using top bar. My logo is outside of the top bar and in the small view the logo gets cut off. How do I edit the top bar so that my logo is within the top bar in large view and not being cut off in small view?

Thank you.

im not looking to do an off canvas look just looking to have the logo on the left side and my links on the right side and when in mobile view have the menu appear underneath...like how top bar currently works but for some reason my logo image gets cut off when im using top bar because of the fixed height I want it to work similar to this website: http://fixate.it/

lol ok I must be so annoying to you right now im so sorry...but the codepen does not work for me because I am using foundation 4 and it looks like off canvas is not supported. Is there a different solution I could use?

I appreciate your help.

thank you Rafi!

Sophia Taveras commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 5 years

awesome!!!

Thank you for your reply however i'm looking for a solution for the way the fields stack in mobile. I just heard that the push and pull classes do not work in mobile view. is this true?

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Editing default top bar

By Sophia Taveras

topbar

How do I edit the top-bar so that the title and links are not so far apart? Currently the default top bar sets the title all the way to the left and the nav links all the way to the right. I want them to be closer together. I want my top bar to look simil... (continued)

Last Reply by jessica ndaye over 4 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Sophia Taveras's post over 5 years

if I float the image left, it also pushes left on mobile view and doesn't look good. Is there another solution to this?

thank you!!!

thank you this really helped me :)

for example here is the page im working on: http://www.tel3.com/temp/main-new.jsp im using top bar. My logo is outside of the top bar and in the small view the logo gets cut off. How do I edit the top bar so that my logo is within the top bar in large view and not being cut off in small view?

Thank you.

im not looking to do an off canvas look just looking to have the logo on the left side and my links on the right side and when in mobile view have the menu appear underneath...like how top bar currently works but for some reason my logo image gets cut off when im using top bar because of the fixed height I want it to work similar to this website: http://fixate.it/

lol ok I must be so annoying to you right now im so sorry...but the codepen does not work for me because I am using foundation 4 and it looks like off canvas is not supported. Is there a different solution I could use?

I appreciate your help.

thank you Rafi!

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 5 years

awesome!!!

Thank you for your reply however i'm looking for a solution for the way the fields stack in mobile. I just heard that the push and pull classes do not work in mobile view. is this true?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content