Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • DatePicker in Foundation 5

By Gazey Geester

datepicker

Hi there, I have a page that needs a DatePicker and after scouring the documents, there doesn't appear to be one provided in Foundation which, given the quality of the framework, seems to be an odd omission? What do folks generally use for this requ... (continued)

Last Reply by JCJ80 over 5 years ago

• Off-canvas lots of content

By Gazey Geester

off-canvas

Hi I have just started with Foundation. I've created a page with an offcanvas menu. In my scenario, there is more content in the offcanvas menu than in the "main-section". I've also specified the following: div.inner-wrap { min-height: 100%... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual almost 6 years ago

My Comments

Gazey Geester commented on Gazey Geester's post about 4 years

The layouts are the same, obviously, some of the content is different. When you said what am I using to compile the HTML, I assumed you meant to compress/minify the HTML? In that case, my CMF (ProcessWire) has a module called ProCache that minifies the HTML if you want it to. I turned off HTML minification, and the problem disappeared.

So, for now, problem solved but, I want my HTML minified. It's just whether I can throw the time at looking at the generated markup to see if there is a use-case that the HTML minifier is confused by or, whether my markup is slightly incorrect and the browser is tolerating it when not minified. I've checked as much as I can and my markup looks completely fine.

Dunno, but thanks for chiming in.

Gazey Geester commented on Gazey Geester's post over 5 years

Thank you for your reply. I'll be certain to check it out :)

Gazey Geester commented on Gazey Geester's post almost 6 years

I'd like to put TopBar in the contents area, not in the Offcanvas sidebar. The docs don't seem to show using a TopBar - they just show using a TabBar or, am I missing something? Sorry, I'm new to Foundation and just trying to work out how to do things.

Right now, I want to have a TopBar menu that has standard menu options as well as the Hamburger Menu icon to trigger the Offcanvas sidebar.

Thanks.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • DatePicker in Foundation 5

By Gazey Geester

datepicker

Hi there, I have a page that needs a DatePicker and after scouring the documents, there doesn't appear to be one provided in Foundation which, given the quality of the framework, seems to be an odd omission? What do folks generally use for this requ... (continued)

Last Reply by JCJ80 over 5 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Gazey Geester's post about 4 years

The layouts are the same, obviously, some of the content is different. When you said what am I using to compile the HTML, I assumed you meant to compress/minify the HTML? In that case, my CMF (ProcessWire) has a module called ProCache that minifies the HTML if you want it to. I turned off HTML minification, and the problem disappeared.

So, for now, problem solved but, I want my HTML minified. It's just whether I can throw the time at looking at the generated markup to see if there is a use-case that the HTML minifier is confused by or, whether my markup is slightly incorrect and the browser is tolerating it when not minified. I've checked as much as I can and my markup looks completely fine.

Dunno, but thanks for chiming in.

You commented on Gazey Geester's post over 5 years

Thank you for your reply. I'll be certain to check it out :)

You commented on Gazey Geester's post almost 6 years

I'd like to put TopBar in the contents area, not in the Offcanvas sidebar. The docs don't seem to show using a TopBar - they just show using a TabBar or, am I missing something? Sorry, I'm new to Foundation and just trying to work out how to do things.

Right now, I want to have a TopBar menu that has standard menu options as well as the Hamburger Menu icon to trigger the Offcanvas sidebar.

Thanks.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content