Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

JasonSmith commented on ori cohen's post about 9 hours

it was working smooth on my android phone when it was running on android version 6.0.1 however as I have updated to android version 7.1.1 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?
KissAnime

JasonSmith commented on Gerard Baste's post 6 days

thats nice but for me it was working smooth on my android phone when it was running on android version 6.0.1 however as I have updated to android version 7.1.1 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?
with regards
 3ds emulator  panda helper  KissAnime

JasonSmith commented on Frank LANG's post 4 months

SHAREit                                                   
UC Browser
 MX Player
Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.

JasonSmith commented on michaelgordon's post 5 months

Plex Download                                             
Plex Download                                                                
Lucky Patcher Download
Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.

JasonSmith commented on David Petrey's post 6 months

Test Dpc                                                  
SnapTube                                                              
TubeMate Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.

JasonSmith commented on kiruthika velusamy's post 6 months

Test Dpc                                                 
SnapTube                                                            
TubeMate

JasonSmith commented on Klaus Tachtler's post 6 months

ShowBox App Download
Mobdro App Download
VidMate App Download

JasonSmith commented on Bimoputra Pratama's post 7 months

run correctly then I make some elements in the menu there is a position on the right but when I change to the right position why the menu does 9apps                                      
MyJio                 
Playbox

JasonSmith commented on Bimoputra Pratama's post 7 months

9apps                                      
MyJio             
Playbox

Posts Followed

• Foundation-accordion

By kiruthika velusamy

accordion

Hi  I am working on  Angular 4 project with foundation.  Accordion navigation is not working . So I tried to import foundation.d.ts in app.component.ts . I am not able to import . I am getting error that " foundation.d.ts is not module" . ... (continued)

Last Reply by JasonSmith 6 months ago

Replies
  • Responsive menu logo

By Bimoputra Pratama

menu

I have a responsive menu and run correctly then I make some elements in the menu there is a position on the right but when I change to the right position why the menu does not change its position, I use "top-bar-right". Right position when desktop view me... (continued)

Last Reply by Madona 3 months ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on ori cohen's post about 9 hours

it was working smooth on my android phone when it was running on android version 6.0.1 however as I have updated to android version 7.1.1 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?
KissAnime

You commented on Gerard Baste's post 6 days

thats nice but for me it was working smooth on my android phone when it was running on android version 6.0.1 however as I have updated to android version 7.1.1 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?
with regards
 3ds emulator  panda helper  KissAnime

You commented on Frank LANG's post 4 months

SHAREit                                                   
UC Browser
 MX Player

You commented on michaelgordon's post 5 months

Plex Download                                             
Plex Download                                                                
Lucky Patcher Download

You commented on David Petrey's post 6 months

Test Dpc                                                  
SnapTube                                                              
TubeMate Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.

You commented on kiruthika velusamy's post 6 months

Test Dpc                                                 
SnapTube                                                            
TubeMate

You commented on Klaus Tachtler's post 6 months

ShowBox App Download
Mobdro App Download
VidMate App Download

You commented on Rose Ochoa's post 7 months
You commented on Bimoputra Pratama's post 7 months

run correctly then I make some elements in the menu there is a position on the right but when I change to the right position why the menu does 9apps                                      
MyJio                 
Playbox

You commented on Bimoputra Pratama's post 7 months

9apps                                      
MyJio             
Playbox

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content