Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Joel Majors commented on Chester Friesen's post over 2 years

Thanks Chester!
I actually have to rescind my earlier statement as it didn't fix it. I just ended up starting a new 6.4.1 project and copy/pasting everything over. After setting the app.scss to include foundation-grid, it worked.
Now to learn the X-Y Grid.

I found that it worked just fine after I broke down and read the manual. In the 6.4 migration notes it says:

The underlying file for the responsive accordion tabs plugin has changed. If you are upgrading an old ZURB stack project you will need to change the reference to foundation-sites/js/foundation.zf.responsiveAccordionTabs.js to reference foundation-sites/js/foundation.responsiveAccordionTabs.js instead.

After I fixed that, it fixed the menu problems!

Joel Majors commented on Alex K's post over 2 years

I discovered the answer after I RTFM. In the 6.4 migration notes it says:

The underlying file for the responsive accordion tabs plugin has changed. If you are upgrading an old ZURB stack project you will need to change the reference to foundation-sites/js/foundation.zf.responsiveAccordionTabs.js to reference foundation-sites/js/foundation.responsiveAccordionTabs.js instead.

I have the same thing going on. I'm sorry I can't help, I just want to keep the thread alive in hopes that one may come to the rescue. Have you had any luck?

Joel Majors commented on Alex K's post over 2 years

Has anyone solved this problem? I'm really looking forward to not floundering on this any longer.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Upgrade to 6.4

By Alex K

upgradeUpdate

Hello, I need some help on how to upgrade from 6.3 to 6.4. I ran "foundation update", got message "Nothing to update. You're good!", but when checking bower_components/foundation-sites/ bower.json I still see version 6.3.1 Thank you. 

Last Reply by Joel Majors over 2 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Chester Friesen's post over 2 years

Thanks Chester!
I actually have to rescind my earlier statement as it didn't fix it. I just ended up starting a new 6.4.1 project and copy/pasting everything over. After setting the app.scss to include foundation-grid, it worked.
Now to learn the X-Y Grid.

I found that it worked just fine after I broke down and read the manual. In the 6.4 migration notes it says:

After I fixed that, it fixed the menu problems!

You commented on Alex K's post over 2 years

I discovered the answer after I RTFM. In the 6.4 migration notes it says:

I have the same thing going on. I'm sorry I can't help, I just want to keep the thread alive in hopes that one may come to the rescue. Have you had any luck?

You commented on Alex K's post over 2 years

Has anyone solved this problem? I'm really looking forward to not floundering on this any longer.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content