Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Jack Taylor commented on Reind Dooyeweerd's post over 2 years

I have successfully added slick.js to my site and it's working as it did with v 6.3x. Here's what I did:
[1] changed the name of my javascript file to web64.js so that it may coexist during migration from 6.3 to 6.4.
[2] modified config.yml (at the bottom), to the new javascript filename:
  entries:     - "src/assets/js/web64.js"
[3] modified web64.js (at the bottom in two places, additions appear in bold):
//import Foundation from 'foundation-sites';// If you want to pick and choose which modules to include, comment out the above and uncomment// the line belowimport './lib/foundation-explicit-pieces';import './lib/slick';$(document).foundation();$(document).ready(function(){  $('.js-slider-quotes').slick({    accessibility: true,    adaptiveHeight: false,    arrows: true,    autoplay: true,    autoplaySpeed: 5000,    cssEase: 'ease'  });});

[4]  placed slick.js in the lib file, like so:
/assets/js/lib/slick.js

That's it. Type "foundation build" and it works.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Reind Dooyeweerd's post over 2 years

I have successfully added slick.js to my site and it's working as it did with v 6.3x. Here's what I did:
[1] changed the name of my javascript file to web64.js so that it may coexist during migration from 6.3 to 6.4.
[2] modified config.yml (at the bottom), to the new javascript filename:
  entries:     - "src/assets/js/web64.js"
[3] modified web64.js (at the bottom in two places, additions appear in bold):
//import Foundation from 'foundation-sites';// If you want to pick and choose which modules to include, comment out the above and uncomment// the line belowimport './lib/foundation-explicit-pieces';import './lib/slick';$(document).foundation();$(document).ready(function(){  $('.js-slider-quotes').slick({    accessibility: true,    adaptiveHeight: false,    arrows: true,    autoplay: true,    autoplaySpeed: 5000,    cssEase: 'ease'  });});

[4]  placed slick.js in the lib file, like so:
/assets/js/lib/slick.js

That's it. Type "foundation build" and it works.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content