Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Dominick Designs commented on Dominick Designs's post over 1 year

I am using Codepen. I tried copying the SETTINGS but when I copy the settings from the Foundation codepen it works (the menu is sticky) but the little Zurb pop up appears too (don't want the pop up zurb on my codepen).

Dominick Designs commented on visam's post over 1 year

hello, I know it's been 3 years but I think there should be a different way of doing this. 

My goal:
have a menu on right that is sticky (visible while scrolling) and is a magellan (click and it jumps to spot on page).

Is there a way you can help me achieve this? Here is my codepen so far:

https://codepen.io/dominick_designs_websites/pen/WORWow?editors=1100

Thanks for your support,

Dominick  

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Align magellan container to right

By visam

Magellan

Hi, I do appreciate the effort pretty much, and would like to say that I am using Foundation CSS at my 3 independent projects. I want to know, whether it is possible to align the magellan container when user scrolls down. In other words, I want magell... (continued)

Last Reply by wanda0123456 over 1 year ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Dominick Designs's post over 1 year

I am using Codepen. I tried copying the SETTINGS but when I copy the settings from the Foundation codepen it works (the menu is sticky) but the little Zurb pop up appears too (don't want the pop up zurb on my codepen).

You commented on visam's post over 1 year

hello, I know it's been 3 years but I think there should be a different way of doing this. 

My goal:
have a menu on right that is sticky (visible while scrolling) and is a magellan (click and it jumps to spot on page).

Is there a way you can help me achieve this? Here is my codepen so far:

https://codepen.io/dominick_designs_websites/pen/WORWow?editors=1100

Thanks for your support,

Dominick  

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content