Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Coury R Richards commented on Coury R Richards's post over 3 years

I think the tools are more helpful for front-end developers specifically. Where I have it implemented (besides my own sites) are two enterprise software solutions with full-stack developers (12+). We use Koala because it is simple. There are no dependencies to break anyone's workflow.

Just needed to have config.rb and point to that directory really. Now I would need to have an instance of node and npm and bower running either locally (eh) or in one of the dev VMs just to "compile" the sass to css. I just see headaches in my future... I can workout a workflow but I was hoping not to have to.

Coury R Richards commented on Ma's post over 5 years

Hey I just got this working you need both the datatables.js and the foundation_plugin.js that seems to have it working
```HTML

Demo

<!--Stylesheets-->
<style type="text/css">
    @import "lib/foundation-5.0.3/css/foundation.min.css";
    @import "lib/DataTables-1.9.4/integration/foundation/dataTables.foundation.css";
</style>

<!-- Scripts -->
<script src="lib/foundation-5.0.3/js/vendor/jquery.js"></script>
<script src="lib/foundation-5.0.3/js/vendor/modernizr.js"></script>

<!-- Datatable -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="lib/DataTables-1.9.4/media/js/jquery.dataTables.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="lib/DataTables-1.9.4/integration/foundation/dataTables.foundation.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
    $(document).ready( function () {
            $('#tableThing').dataTable();
        } );
</script>

```

Not sure how correct this is for the head of my html just started with Foundation (which I am digging).

I am having an issue though with the inputs being unusually large compared to the example over on datatables. Not sure what to do there.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Coury R Richards's post over 3 years

I think the tools are more helpful for front-end developers specifically. Where I have it implemented (besides my own sites) are two enterprise software solutions with full-stack developers (12+). We use Koala because it is simple. There are no dependencies to break anyone's workflow.

Just needed to have config.rb and point to that directory really. Now I would need to have an instance of node and npm and bower running either locally (eh) or in one of the dev VMs just to "compile" the sass to css. I just see headaches in my future... I can workout a workflow but I was hoping not to have to.

You commented on Ma's post over 5 years

Hey I just got this working you need both the datatables.js and the foundation_plugin.js that seems to have it working
```HTML

Demo

<!--Stylesheets-->
<style type="text/css">
    @import "lib/foundation-5.0.3/css/foundation.min.css";
    @import "lib/DataTables-1.9.4/integration/foundation/dataTables.foundation.css";
</style>

<!-- Scripts -->
<script src="lib/foundation-5.0.3/js/vendor/jquery.js"></script>
<script src="lib/foundation-5.0.3/js/vendor/modernizr.js"></script>

<!-- Datatable -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="lib/DataTables-1.9.4/media/js/jquery.dataTables.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="lib/DataTables-1.9.4/integration/foundation/dataTables.foundation.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
    $(document).ready( function () {
            $('#tableThing').dataTable();
        } );
</script>

```

Not sure how correct this is for the head of my html just started with Foundation (which I am digging).

I am having an issue though with the inputs being unusually large compared to the example over on datatables. Not sure what to do there.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content