Menu icon Foundation

Designer

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Taylor Shaw commented on Oliver Camp's post about 9 hours

The detailed instructions along with the post helped to understand the concept of How to partials. The codes offered here are very helpful in creating the pages pretty easily. The site has been providing a lot of such interesting topics. canopy rental los angeles

Taylor Shaw commented on Ally Reid's post 2 days

The detailed instructions along with the post helped to understand the concept of how to add more pages using styleguide generator. The codes offered here are very helpful in creating the pages pretty easily. The site has been providing a lot of such interesting topics. look at here

Taylor Shaw commented on Iain Durie's post 3 days

I am pretty sure that the platform will be able to do the same with some minor additions to the code. I am new to the whole thing but I am pretty sure that the platform is quite resourceful in running a large number of programs and services. pizza catering Los Angeles

Taylor Shaw commented on Dustin's post 8 days

I am pretty sure that the platform will be able to do the same with some minor additions to the code. I am new to the whole thing but I am pretty sure that the platform is quite resourceful in running a large number of programs and services. textile printing

Taylor Shaw commented on Pubudu's post 14 days

I am pretty sure that the platform will be able to do the same with some minor additions to the code. I am new to the whole thing but I am pretty sure that the platform is quite resourceful in running a large number of programs and services.  paris walking tours

Taylor Shaw commented on Dipak Saraf's post 15 days

I am pretty sure that the platform will be able to do the same with some minor additions to the code. I am new to the whole thing but I am pretty sure that the platform is quite resourceful in running a large number of programs and services.  cheap cable TV

Taylor Shaw commented on JapperCat's post 16 days

I am pretty sure that the platform will be able to do the same with some minor additions to the code. I am new to the whole thing but I am pretty sure that the platform is quite resourceful in running a large number of programs and services.  doll pins

Taylor Shaw commented on suthan alley's post 17 days

Great Blog

Taylor Shaw commented on Patrik Strandell's post 17 days

I am new to the whole thing but I am pretty sure that the platform is quite resourceful in running a large number of programs and services. I am pretty sure that the platform will be able to do the same with some minor additions to the code. wooden spools

Taylor Shaw commented on Vocal Son's post 18 days

I am new to the whole thing but I am pretty sure that the platform is quite resourceful in running a large number of programs and services. I am pretty sure that the platform will be able to do the same with some minor additions to the code. paris tour guide

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Proper way to use a CDN

By JapperCat

cdn

Wing-Hou-Chan.. Thank you for helping me. I've changed the stylesheet link to double quotes as you suggested and moved the foundation.js under the jquery.js. Should I also add a link to modernizr.js, fastclick.js and the others or are they already include... (continued)

Last Reply by Taylor Shaw 16 days ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Oliver Camp's post about 9 hours

The detailed instructions along with the post helped to understand the concept of How to partials. The codes offered here are very helpful in creating the pages pretty easily. The site has been providing a lot of such interesting topics. canopy rental los angeles

You commented on Ally Reid's post 2 days

The detailed instructions along with the post helped to understand the concept of how to add more pages using styleguide generator. The codes offered here are very helpful in creating the pages pretty easily. The site has been providing a lot of such interesting topics. look at here

You commented on Iain Durie's post 3 days

I am pretty sure that the platform will be able to do the same with some minor additions to the code. I am new to the whole thing but I am pretty sure that the platform is quite resourceful in running a large number of programs and services. pizza catering Los Angeles

You commented on Dustin's post 8 days

I am pretty sure that the platform will be able to do the same with some minor additions to the code. I am new to the whole thing but I am pretty sure that the platform is quite resourceful in running a large number of programs and services. textile printing

You commented on Pubudu's post 14 days

I am pretty sure that the platform will be able to do the same with some minor additions to the code. I am new to the whole thing but I am pretty sure that the platform is quite resourceful in running a large number of programs and services.  paris walking tours

You commented on Dipak Saraf's post 15 days

I am pretty sure that the platform will be able to do the same with some minor additions to the code. I am new to the whole thing but I am pretty sure that the platform is quite resourceful in running a large number of programs and services.  cheap cable TV

You commented on JapperCat's post 16 days

I am pretty sure that the platform will be able to do the same with some minor additions to the code. I am new to the whole thing but I am pretty sure that the platform is quite resourceful in running a large number of programs and services.  doll pins

You commented on suthan alley's post 17 days

Great Blog

You commented on Patrik Strandell's post 17 days

I am new to the whole thing but I am pretty sure that the platform is quite resourceful in running a large number of programs and services. I am pretty sure that the platform will be able to do the same with some minor additions to the code. wooden spools

You commented on Vocal Son's post 18 days

I am new to the whole thing but I am pretty sure that the platform is quite resourceful in running a large number of programs and services. I am pretty sure that the platform will be able to do the same with some minor additions to the code. paris tour guide

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content