Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Duluth, MN

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Leif Birnbaum commented on Peter Bourne's post 2 months

I'm running the latest version of foundation and am having this problem only on ipad. You can click the dropdown and the dropdown appears, but click any of the links in the dropdown and nothing happens.

visitcookcounty.com

Leif Birnbaum commented on Vlasta Novak's post 5 months

In the meantime I have solved this by setting a timeout - since my animation takes 250ms I accomplished it this way:

function requalize() {
Foundation.reInit('equalizer');
}

jQuery(document).on('open.zf.reveal', '[data-reveal]', function () {
setTimeout(requalize,250);
});

Leif Birnbaum commented on Vlasta Novak's post 5 months

Okay this works unless you apply an animation to your reveal modal - then it fires before the animation is complete and your modal is not equalized. I have search high and low, is there an event triggered upon animation completion?

Leif Birnbaum commented on Alexander Graham's post 5 months

@jinch
I just ended up removing the out animation altogether and just use the in animation. A little less javascript and a little less buggy :)

@jinch @napishu
I partially solved this by changing the display property in this function to 'none' which eliminates the out animation - but at least you don't get the menus all flashing at once. Still poking around...
jQuery(".dropdown").on('hide.zf.dropdownmenu', function (ev, $el) {
$el.children("ul")
.css('display', 'none')
.slideUp(250);
});

I'm having the same issue. If I have two dropdown menu items side-by-side, and I hover over one. Then hover over the next - all dropdown menus flash open and slide closed. It's weird because I cannot replicate in the codepen that @napishu supplied - different version of foundation?

Leif Birnbaum commented on Rescue Themes's post 6 months

You can add transitions using event triggers from the sticky plugin. When the nav bar becomes sticky, it emits sticky.zf.stuckto:top, which you can listen to. Then add a class to reduce the height and top padding of your nav bar.
http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/sticky.html

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Peter Bourne's post 2 months

I'm running the latest version of foundation and am having this problem only on ipad. You can click the dropdown and the dropdown appears, but click any of the links in the dropdown and nothing happens.

visitcookcounty.com

You commented on Vlasta Novak's post 5 months

In the meantime I have solved this by setting a timeout - since my animation takes 250ms I accomplished it this way:

function requalize() {
Foundation.reInit('equalizer');
}

jQuery(document).on('open.zf.reveal', '[data-reveal]', function () {
setTimeout(requalize,250);
});

You commented on Vlasta Novak's post 5 months

Okay this works unless you apply an animation to your reveal modal - then it fires before the animation is complete and your modal is not equalized. I have search high and low, is there an event triggered upon animation completion?

You commented on Alexander Graham's post 5 months

@jinch
I just ended up removing the out animation altogether and just use the in animation. A little less javascript and a little less buggy :)

@jinch @napishu
I partially solved this by changing the display property in this function to 'none' which eliminates the out animation - but at least you don't get the menus all flashing at once. Still poking around...
jQuery(".dropdown").on('hide.zf.dropdownmenu', function (ev, $el) {
$el.children("ul")
.css('display', 'none')
.slideUp(250);
});

I'm having the same issue. If I have two dropdown menu items side-by-side, and I hover over one. Then hover over the next - all dropdown menus flash open and slide closed. It's weird because I cannot replicate in the codepen that @napishu supplied - different version of foundation?

You commented on Rescue Themes's post 6 months

You can add transitions using event triggers from the sticky plugin. When the nav bar becomes sticky, it emits sticky.zf.stuckto:top, which you can listen to. Then add a class to reduce the height and top padding of your nav bar.
http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/sticky.html

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content