Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Joshua Newell commented on BRuno's post almost 2 years

Hi BRuno,
I am new to using Foundation 6 also - welcome aboard. I had a similar issue to you and it's taken a short while to figure it out, are you editing your files inside of the dist folder - it appears that this is the wrong thing to do considering the files in that folder will be generated from the "src" folder.

If you're editing the home page (index.html) you should be doing so via /src/pages/index.html and of course adding your assets into the specified folders inside of the src folder. You can then save and close the project at any time and run "foundation watch" without the risk of your files being overwritten.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on BRuno's post almost 2 years

Hi BRuno,
I am new to using Foundation 6 also - welcome aboard. I had a similar issue to you and it's taken a short while to figure it out, are you editing your files inside of the dist folder - it appears that this is the wrong thing to do considering the files in that folder will be generated from the "src" folder.

If you're editing the home page (index.html) you should be doing so via /src/pages/index.html and of course adding your assets into the specified folders inside of the src folder. You can then save and close the project at any time and run "foundation watch" without the risk of your files being overwritten.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content