Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Park Prince commented on Ian Sherman's post 9 months

Seems not working on my iPad 2 that is running iOS 10.0.1, is iPad 2 no longer supported or is it because the iOS version is too old? I don't have the problem with other iPad generations running iOS 11.0 or above. 

Park Prince commented on Kevin Neal's post 11 months

Which iOS version did you use for testing? I recently discovered that many apps and are not compatible with iOS 11, despite of the iPhone and iPad models. If I degrade the iOS to lower versions like v10.0, things would work properly.

Park Prince commented on Ed's post 11 months

Does this happen in all iPad generations or just on some specific iPad models?  Or is this just the iOS issue? I mean, does it work if you upgrade the iOS to the latest version? 

Park Prince commented on David Leuliette's post 11 months

Have you tried with other iPad models or browsers? It maybe an issue of device compatibility. 

Park Prince commented on Mhairi Longmuir's post 12 months

Does this happen only on iPad Air or all iPad models? Have you had a chance to give it a test? 

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Ian Sherman's post 9 months

Seems not working on my iPad 2 that is running iOS 10.0.1, is iPad 2 no longer supported or is it because the iOS version is too old? I don't have the problem with other iPad generations running iOS 11.0 or above. 

You commented on Kevin Neal's post 11 months

Which iOS version did you use for testing? I recently discovered that many apps and are not compatible with iOS 11, despite of the iPhone and iPad models. If I degrade the iOS to lower versions like v10.0, things would work properly.

You commented on Ed's post 11 months

Does this happen in all iPad generations or just on some specific iPad models?  Or is this just the iOS issue? I mean, does it work if you upgrade the iOS to the latest version? 

You commented on David Leuliette's post 11 months

Have you tried with other iPad models or browsers? It maybe an issue of device compatibility. 

You commented on Mhairi Longmuir's post 12 months

Does this happen only on iPad Air or all iPad models? Have you had a chance to give it a test? 

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content