Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Park Prince commented on Ian Sherman's post 5 months

Seems not working on my iPad 2 that is running iOS 10.0.1, is iPad 2 no longer supported or is it because the iOS version is too old? I don't have the problem with other iPad generations running iOS 11.0 or above. 

Park Prince commented on Kevin Neal's post 7 months

Which iOS version did you use for testing? I recently discovered that many apps and are not compatible with iOS 11, despite of the iPhone and iPad models. If I degrade the iOS to lower versions like v10.0, things would work properly.

Park Prince commented on Ed's post 8 months

Does this happen in all iPad generations or just on some specific iPad models?  Or is this just the iOS issue? I mean, does it work if you upgrade the iOS to the latest version? 

Park Prince commented on David Leuliette's post 8 months

Have you tried with other iPad models or browsers? It maybe an issue of device compatibility. 

Park Prince commented on Mhairi Longmuir's post 8 months

Does this happen only on iPad Air or all iPad models? Have you had a chance to give it a test? 

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Ian Sherman's post 5 months

Seems not working on my iPad 2 that is running iOS 10.0.1, is iPad 2 no longer supported or is it because the iOS version is too old? I don't have the problem with other iPad generations running iOS 11.0 or above. 

You commented on Kevin Neal's post 7 months

Which iOS version did you use for testing? I recently discovered that many apps and are not compatible with iOS 11, despite of the iPhone and iPad models. If I degrade the iOS to lower versions like v10.0, things would work properly.

You commented on Ed's post 8 months

Does this happen in all iPad generations or just on some specific iPad models?  Or is this just the iOS issue? I mean, does it work if you upgrade the iOS to the latest version? 

You commented on David Leuliette's post 8 months

Have you tried with other iPad models or browsers? It maybe an issue of device compatibility. 

You commented on Mhairi Longmuir's post 8 months

Does this happen only on iPad Air or all iPad models? Have you had a chance to give it a test? 

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content