Menu icon Foundation

Developer | PA

My Posts

• NEW
  • Error after new installation

By Jim Hogarth

installation error

I'm trying to install Zurb for Email on a new load of Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. So far: Installed npm via apt-get.  This loaded version 3.5.2 nodejs is version 4.2.6 ran sudo npm install --global foundation-cli Tried foundation new --framework emails&... (continued)

Replies
  • Installation Error

By Jim Hogarth

installationsetup

Hi, I just ran ran through the install procedure shown on the Getting Started with SASS webpage: npm install --global foundation-cli sudo npm install --global foundation-cli without any problems, that I could see. However, when I go to my projects di... (continued)

Last Reply by muneer ahmed over 1 year ago

My Comments

Jim Hogarth commented on Roger Tinch's post over 2 years

Does this fix work with the most current version?
I removed the older version Foundation from my laptop and installed the latest. I'm having this problem, after one update the browser window is left blank. I have to stop and restart 'foundation watch' to get it to display again. This happens with both FF and Chrome.
There doesn't appear to be a gulpfile.babel.js as identified in the GitHub link.
Thanks!
Jim

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Roger Tinch's post over 2 years

Does this fix work with the most current version?
I removed the older version Foundation from my laptop and installed the latest. I'm having this problem, after one update the browser window is left blank. I have to stop and restart 'foundation watch' to get it to display again. This happens with both FF and Chrome.
There doesn't appear to be a gulpfile.babel.js as identified in the GitHub link.
Thanks!
Jim

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content