Menu icon Foundation

Designer | New Jersey

Being a Designer all throughout my life and enjoying it, sometimes makes me very sad too as i think i did not achieved anything in my life. "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another."

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Lana James commented on Julian Claus's post about 2 years

First of all understand how jQuery Load method works. It is an AJAX method to load files from servers. First you have to make sure you have correctly added jQuery link on your page. 
Give the latest jQuery version reference on your page like this:

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.2.1/jquery.min.js"&gt;&lt;/script>
Then write your jQuery Load code inside the document.ready(). 
Your loaded content is not initializing the foundation library. This may be due to some JavaScript errors that may be preventing the loading. So locate these error on Chrome Browser's console window then then solve each one of them. 
This will ultimately solve your issue.

Lana James commented on Jyoti's post about 2 years

There are many ways in jQuery to check or uncheck checkboxes and it is simple too. 
This tutorial jQuery Check Checkbox will teach you many different ways to do checking & unchecking of checkboxes.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Checkbox using jquery

By Jyoti

Checkboxjquery

I want to checkmark foundation checkbox using jquery. I am trying lot many ways but nothing works. I have inspected element in crome browser and observed that it adds the checked="checked" property but checkmark does not displays. $('input:checkbox[name=... (continued)

Last Reply by Lana James about 2 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Julian Claus's post about 2 years

First of all understand how jQuery Load method works. It is an AJAX method to load files from servers. First you have to make sure you have correctly added jQuery link on your page. 
Give the latest jQuery version reference on your page like this:

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.2.1/jquery.min.js"&gt;&lt;/script>
Then write your jQuery Load code inside the document.ready(). 
Your loaded content is not initializing the foundation library. This may be due to some JavaScript errors that may be preventing the loading. So locate these error on Chrome Browser's console window then then solve each one of them. 
This will ultimately solve your issue.

You commented on Jyoti's post about 2 years

There are many ways in jQuery to check or uncheck checkboxes and it is simple too. 
This tutorial jQuery Check Checkbox will teach you many different ways to do checking & unchecking of checkboxes.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content