Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • There is a glitch, need help

By AJ

p

Every time I click on a different page, I get a quick glitch. The glitch appears to be the mobile view and it happens for a quick second. Can anybody tell me why this is happening?   https://roseleafcares.com/activities.html Thanks, AJ

Last Reply by David Anderson 5 months ago

Replies
  • menu-center is not working

By AJ

p

I'm using foundation 6 for sites and I've tried centering the main navigation (menu-center) but it's not working. I've had to add padding to center the entire row, but once I start scaling down to a small screen size, it jumps off canvas. I've even made ... (continued)

Last Reply by Ryan Patterson over 2 years ago

Replies
  • How do I make my menu on mobile vertical?

By AJ

p

<div class="row"> <div class="title-bar" data-responsive-toggle="menu" data-hide-for="medium"> <button class="menu-icon" type="button" data-toggle="menu"></button> <div class="title-bar-title">Menu</div>   <... (continued)

Last Reply by AJ over 2 years ago

My Comments

AJ commented on AJ's post over 2 years

I've tried the align-center class as well as floating the row center, but neither are working.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong..

Thank you Rafi B.! That helped. I don't know how I didn't find that answer.. thanks so much :)

I'm using version 6. Just downloaded it last month

Hi Daren, 
Thanks for responding. I do have a website that I'm working on. Its listed below. I was also wondering if I could simply remove the top bar from left to right and simply have the nav links centered. I'm hoping I can (I'm a newbie with foundation). But if I can't, I would still like the links to dropdown vertical when on mobile so they're not sliding off the canvas.
http://new.roseleafcares.com/

Thanks for any help!
AJ

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on AJ's post over 2 years

I've tried the align-center class as well as floating the row center, but neither are working.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong..

Thank you Rafi B.! That helped. I don't know how I didn't find that answer.. thanks so much :)

I'm using version 6. Just downloaded it last month

Hi Daren, 
Thanks for responding. I do have a website that I'm working on. Its listed below. I was also wondering if I could simply remove the top bar from left to right and simply have the nav links centered. I'm hoping I can (I'm a newbie with foundation). But if I can't, I would still like the links to dropdown vertical when on mobile so they're not sliding off the canvas.
http://new.roseleafcares.com/

Thanks for any help!
AJ

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content