Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

John Winters commented on Meredith Newby's post over 2 years

Slightly late response I know, but I was bitten by the same problem and it might be useful to record the resolution.

The above problem arises because Foundation re-defines the working of the standard <button> component.  If you miss out Foundation's buttons element then the problem goes away.
There are also clashes (which produced different problems) caused by Foundation re-defining <table> components, so you need to miss that one out too.

Foundation defines a whole lot of attributes for both <button> and the class "button".  This carries a high probability of causing problems.  If instead it just defined its own class called, say, "zf-button" and left the standard <button> alone, the chances of this kind of clash would be reduced.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Meredith Newby's post over 2 years

Slightly late response I know, but I was bitten by the same problem and it might be useful to record the resolution.

The above problem arises because Foundation re-defines the working of the standard <button> component.  If you miss out Foundation's buttons element then the problem goes away.
There are also clashes (which produced different problems) caused by Foundation re-defining <table> components, so you need to miss that one out too.

Foundation defines a whole lot of attributes for both <button> and the class "button".  This carries a high probability of causing problems.  If instead it just defined its own class called, say, "zf-button" and left the standard <button> alone, the chances of this kind of clash would be reduced.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content