Menu icon Foundation

Engineer

My Posts

Replies
  • Does not collapse on small

By skube

gridcollapsefull-width

I have a basic image where I want collapsed margins. I use the `collapse` class and everything works fine while large, but when I shrink the browser and the breakpoint hits, the margins are no longer collapsed.    <container&gt... (continued)

Last Reply by Corey Schaaf over 1 year ago

Replies
  • Understanding the Grid

By skube

gridgutterdocs

I'm new to Foundation and Foundation for Emails and I'm a little confused about the Grid.    Is the default total width of the container `$global-width` setting (e.g. 580px)? Or is it `$global-gutter + $global-width + $global-gutter` (e.g. 16... (continued)

Last Reply by skube almost 2 years ago

My Comments

skube commented on Ondřej Vašíček's post 23 days

> A column is just a div. If it has no content, it will have no height because the default height is auto.

If that is true,  why does there appear to be heights with these in your guides

skube commented on Ondřej Vašíček's post 23 days

> A column is just a div. If it has no content, it will have no height because the default height is auto.

skube commented on skube's post almost 2 years

Thanks, as an aside, my other forum posts are being removed by the trash-collecting robot. I've sent an email several days ago but so far no response. 

skube commented on skube's post almost 2 years

Thanks Rafi. I guess since the columns are elastic, everything else is explicitly set. I think the name should have been something like $global-max-width. 
Changing $global-gutter effects all gutters, in between and around the outer container. If I wanted interior gutters different than the outer ones, is that possible?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

• Anna Everson has no published posts

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Ondřej Vašíček's post 23 days

You commented on Ondřej Vašíček's post 23 days

You commented on skube's post almost 2 years

Thanks, as an aside, my other forum posts are being removed by the trash-collecting robot. I've sent an email several days ago but so far no response. 

You commented on skube's post almost 2 years

Thanks Rafi. I guess since the columns are elastic, everything else is explicitly set. I think the name should have been something like $global-max-width. 
Changing $global-gutter effects all gutters, in between and around the outer container. If I wanted interior gutters different than the outer ones, is that possible?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• Anna Everson has no published posts