Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Jim Welch commented on Jim Welch's post over 2 years

Rafi, nice to know about the Building Blocks feature—looking forward to it. Thanks for the centering reference, very helpful. Thanks!

Thanks, Ede! This gives me a good start. Appreciate the help.

Hi Corey. I believe I'm using version 2.2.1.
I was checking out FFE on GitHub and noticed some recent new commits on the develop branch that I wanted to update to. I'm new to GitHub, the CLI, and task managers so I wasn't sure the smartest way to update. I really appreciate your directions, including making a backup.
I noticed some interesting pull requests for things like adding "hollow" buttons and collapse classes, which I've manually added as a _fixes.scss file. I want to make sure I don't miss bug fixes and new features — what's the best way to watch for new pull requests so that I'm using the latest/greatest code?
Thanks!

Found a solution by changing line-height value to percentage: https://github.com/zurb/foundation-emails/issues/590

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Jim Welch's post over 2 years

Rafi, nice to know about the Building Blocks feature—looking forward to it. Thanks for the centering reference, very helpful. Thanks!

Thanks, Ede! This gives me a good start. Appreciate the help.

Hi Corey. I believe I'm using version 2.2.1.
I was checking out FFE on GitHub and noticed some recent new commits on the develop branch that I wanted to update to. I'm new to GitHub, the CLI, and task managers so I wasn't sure the smartest way to update. I really appreciate your directions, including making a backup.
I noticed some interesting pull requests for things like adding "hollow" buttons and collapse classes, which I've manually added as a _fixes.scss file. I want to make sure I don't miss bug fixes and new features — what's the best way to watch for new pull requests so that I'm using the latest/greatest code?
Thanks!

Found a solution by changing line-height value to percentage: https://github.com/zurb/foundation-emails/issues/590

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content