Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

R. Martin commented on R. Martin's post over 2 years

Ok, I managed to figure it out. Rafi's suggestion above (which was useful and got me on the right track) still breaks when I run "foundation watch" and "foundation build". But after fiddling, I found the following will work, and does not break everything:
@media only screen and (max-width: #{$global-breakpoint}) {

p { font-size: 19px; }

}

Still some refining to do (to include headers and stuff), but getting there. Thanks!

R. Martin commented on R. Martin's post over 2 years

Thanks Rafi, that looks promising. 
I added it to my app.scss file, but I think I must be missing something, because it throws an error when I run Foundation watch or build:
Error: undefined:1389:1: @media missing '}'

at error (/home/rick/Documents/newsletter/node_modules/siphon-media-query/node_modules/css-parse/node_modules/css/lib/parse/index.js:62:15) (plus a bunch of other stuff to big to paste here, but that seems to be the key part)
Any ideas? (Apologies in advance, I'm not a CSS expert by any stretch, which is why I'm using Foundation to begin with.)
Thanks!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on R. Martin's post over 2 years

Ok, I managed to figure it out. Rafi's suggestion above (which was useful and got me on the right track) still breaks when I run "foundation watch" and "foundation build". But after fiddling, I found the following will work, and does not break everything:
@media only screen and (max-width: #{$global-breakpoint}) {

p { font-size: 19px; }

}

Still some refining to do (to include headers and stuff), but getting there. Thanks!

You commented on R. Martin's post over 2 years

Thanks Rafi, that looks promising. 
I added it to my app.scss file, but I think I must be missing something, because it throws an error when I run Foundation watch or build:
Error: undefined:1389:1: @media missing '}'

at error (/home/rick/Documents/newsletter/node_modules/siphon-media-query/node_modules/css-parse/node_modules/css/lib/parse/index.js:62:15) (plus a bunch of other stuff to big to paste here, but that seems to be the key part)
Any ideas? (Apologies in advance, I'm not a CSS expert by any stretch, which is why I'm using Foundation to begin with.)
Thanks!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content