Menu icon Foundation

Developer

My Posts

My Comments

Rainger commented on Jonathan Davies's post over 2 years

I have minimal experience with Panini but I saw that nobody had replied so I wanted to see if I could help at all.
It looks like at the bottom you are only sourcing app.js.

Don't you also need to link foundation.js and several other javascript files, like this:
<script src="js/vendor/jquery.js"></script>
<script src="js/vendor/what-input.js"></script>
<script src="js/vendor/foundation.min.js"></script>
<script>
$(document).foundation();
</script>
and also link the stylesheet at the top:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/foundation.css" />

The Javascript files may be located in different directories. I'm sorry if this doesn't answer your question. The reason the examples work is probably because they are linking these online.

Rainger commented on Jennifer Tso's post over 2 years

Sorry if I'm not too helpful here but I think I know where the right place to look would be.
Flex Grid
It's just like the normal grid but allows for some things like centering in the grid layout, it's built into the newer versions of Foundation.
I hope this helps, sorry if you already knew about this.
Here's the description on the Foundation page:
"The flex grid works very similarly to the standard float grid, but includes a number of useful features only possible with flexbox, like horizontal and vertical alignment, automatic sizing, and easier source ordering.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Jonathan Davies's post over 2 years

I have minimal experience with Panini but I saw that nobody had replied so I wanted to see if I could help at all.
It looks like at the bottom you are only sourcing app.js.

Don't you also need to link foundation.js and several other javascript files, like this:
<script src="js/vendor/jquery.js"></script>
<script src="js/vendor/what-input.js"></script>
<script src="js/vendor/foundation.min.js"></script>
<script>
$(document).foundation();
</script>
and also link the stylesheet at the top:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/foundation.css" />

The Javascript files may be located in different directories. I'm sorry if this doesn't answer your question. The reason the examples work is probably because they are linking these online.

You commented on Jennifer Tso's post over 2 years

Sorry if I'm not too helpful here but I think I know where the right place to look would be.
Flex Grid
It's just like the normal grid but allows for some things like centering in the grid layout, it's built into the newer versions of Foundation.
I hope this helps, sorry if you already knew about this.
Here's the description on the Foundation page:
"The flex grid works very similarly to the standard float grid, but includes a number of useful features only possible with flexbox, like horizontal and vertical alignment, automatic sizing, and easier source ordering.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content