Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Cross Browser Grid Errors

By Israel Evans

grid

Hello! I'm going through the zurb masterclass and found that the zurb grid system doesn't seem to work in anything but Chrome (and Opera, which is basically now chrome).     After seeing this sample code from the engine, I ran some basic g... (continued)

Last Reply by Corey Schaaf over 2 years ago

My Comments

Israel Evans commented on Israel Evans's post over 2 years

Oh, and yes. This is all new foundation, freshly installed within the last week or so using the instructions from the "getting started with SASS" guide: http://foundation.zurb.com/emails/docs/sass-guide.html

Israel Evans commented on Israel Evans's post over 2 years

The screenshots above were using the unaltered code from the masterclass which I downloaded and plopped into a new project made by calling up 'foundation new' at the command line and creating an email project.
And I'm using the latest versions of all the various browsers. 
I thought it was strange too. 
So, this morning, I created a brand new project, loaded up newsletter-2.html in the pages directory of the samples provided by the creation of a new project and made 2 small changes: I added 'small="6"' to each of the columns in the 2 column section of that template.  
<row>
<columns small="6" large="6">
<h4>Sub Section Title</h4>
<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Quod eum eius numquam sint dolore voluptatibus beatae ab ad, dignissimos fugiat? Nisi odio commodi debitis eveniet tenetur provident aliquid tempora placeat.</p>
<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Quod eum eius numquam sint dolore voluptatibus beatae ab ad, dignissimos fugiat? Nisi odio commodi debitis eveniet tenetur provident aliquid tempora placeat.</p>
</columns>
</columns>
</row>
Here is a picture of how that worked out in four browsers: (Chrome and Opera for the win)

Any ideas on what might be wrong?

Thanks,~Israel

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Cross Browser Grid Errors

By Israel Evans

grid

Hello! I'm going through the zurb masterclass and found that the zurb grid system doesn't seem to work in anything but Chrome (and Opera, which is basically now chrome). &nbsp; &nbsp; After seeing this sample code from the engine, I ran some basic g... (continued)

Last Reply by Corey Schaaf over 2 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Israel Evans's post over 2 years

Oh, and yes. This is all new foundation, freshly installed within the last week or so using the instructions from the "getting started with SASS" guide: http://foundation.zurb.com/emails/docs/sass-guide.html

You commented on Israel Evans's post over 2 years

The screenshots above were using the unaltered code from the masterclass which I downloaded and plopped into a new project made by calling up 'foundation new' at the command line and creating an email project.
And I'm using the latest versions of all the various browsers. 
I thought it was strange too. 
So, this morning, I created a brand new project, loaded up newsletter-2.html in the pages directory of the samples provided by the creation of a new project and made 2 small changes: I added 'small="6"' to each of the columns in the 2 column section of that template.  
<row>
</columns>
</columns>
</row>
Here is a picture of how that worked out in four browsers: (Chrome and Opera for the win)

Any ideas on what might be wrong?

Thanks,~Israel

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content