Menu icon Foundation

My Posts


My Comments

mtfloundation commented on mtfloundation's post 9 days

Since my original post I've managed to solve the problem. Or at least I believe I have. I had no luck contacting the Foundation team as obviously they must be very busy. I also contacted Litmus to get to the bottom of the issue. The 120dpi scaling issue is seperate to the issue I was encoutering.
The problem is some newer Microsoft laptops have a default zoom level set at 125%. And when mixed with Outlook 2010 v14 the combination reeks havoc with the Foundation code. It only seems to be related to this combination and would often be missed. It's easy to ignore this configuration but I've encountered three very large blue chip clients still use this set up. There is no testing environment I can find that cater for this setting. Litmus does not have this testing setup. So I've tested directly with our clients and seem to have solved it.
I simply insert some Microsoft specific code under the closing </style> tag of the compiled code (I use the SasS verison of Foundation)... This seems to work... Annoyingly I can't paste it in here.
 

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

    No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on mtfloundation's post 9 days

Since my original post I've managed to solve the problem. Or at least I believe I have. I had no luck contacting the Foundation team as obviously they must be very busy. I also contacted Litmus to get to the bottom of the issue. The 120dpi scaling issue is seperate to the issue I was encoutering.
The problem is some newer Microsoft laptops have a default zoom level set at 125%. And when mixed with Outlook 2010 v14 the combination reeks havoc with the Foundation code. It only seems to be related to this combination and would often be missed. It's easy to ignore this configuration but I've encountered three very large blue chip clients still use this set up. There is no testing environment I can find that cater for this setting. Litmus does not have this testing setup. So I've tested directly with our clients and seem to have solved it.
I simply insert some Microsoft specific code under the closing </style> tag of the compiled code (I use the SasS verison of Foundation)... This seems to work... Annoyingly I can't paste it in here.
 

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

  • No Content

Followers

  • No Content