Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Adam Parks commented on carnaudj's post over 5 years

Yep, I'm getting this too on FF27. Functionality is fine on Safari 7.0.1. I have a different issue to work out on Chrome, and I haven't tried on IE.

Adam Parks commented on Daniel Wild's post over 5 years

None of the solutions here worked for me. I have a page that uses jquery, ajax, and json to create a list of images with clearing after the page loads. When the images are clicked, it starts lightbox, but the list of images at the bottom, the ability to click through them, and the close "X" button are not there. Any ideas on what might be the cause for this and a possible solution?

UPDATE: After doing a little more searching I tried something else. Instead of using $(document).foundation('reflow'); which didn't work, I used a more specific identifier. $(div#something).foundation('reflow'); and that fixed the issue.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on carnaudj's post over 5 years

Yep, I'm getting this too on FF27. Functionality is fine on Safari 7.0.1. I have a different issue to work out on Chrome, and I haven't tried on IE.

You commented on Daniel Wild's post over 5 years

None of the solutions here worked for me. I have a page that uses jquery, ajax, and json to create a list of images with clearing after the page loads. When the images are clicked, it starts lightbox, but the list of images at the bottom, the ability to click through them, and the close "X" button are not there. Any ideas on what might be the cause for this and a possible solution?

UPDATE: After doing a little more searching I tried something else. Instead of using $(document).foundation('reflow'); which didn't work, I used a more specific identifier. $(div#something).foundation('reflow'); and that fixed the issue.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content