Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

George From Ohio commented on George From Ohio's post almost 6 years

No dice Caleb, the Menu button and everything else works fine. Seems the thread Will found has the solution. Was a spelling mistake in the js. Works fine now. Thanks everyone appreciate the help.

George From Ohio commented on George From Ohio's post almost 6 years

They have hidden it well, but if you search there is a (very very) small section on Sticky Top Bar, but even implemented as they have suggested or how it used to work in F4, the bar just does not as they suggest "it will act like the fixed top bar and stick to the top as users continue to scroll." I could use my other scripts but wanted to see if this just stopped working or is buggy.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on George From Ohio's post almost 6 years

No dice Caleb, the Menu button and everything else works fine. Seems the thread Will found has the solution. Was a spelling mistake in the js. Works fine now. Thanks everyone appreciate the help.

You commented on George From Ohio's post almost 6 years

They have hidden it well, but if you search there is a (very very) small section on Sticky Top Bar, but even implemented as they have suggested or how it used to work in F4, the bar just does not as they suggest "it will act like the fixed top bar and stick to the top as users continue to scroll." I could use my other scripts but wanted to see if this just stopped working or is buggy.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content