Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Bojan St commented on Ljanmi's post over 5 years

captain obvious :) ni ja nemam problema u chromu mozda je do tebe. Poz

Bojan St commented on Bojan St's post over 5 years

I have, but the problem in that case is that all declarations execute at the same time and not allowing for each caption to execute on addition of .active class thats being added through jquery...

Bojan St commented on Deepak Pradeep's post almost 6 years

maybe instead of captions try using a separate row with centered columns that has the desired text and moving it up with margin-top:rem-calc(-400 or what ever), to be on top of the slider, than just manipulate margin property for breakpoints to have it responsive, since its not centered absolutely. Best of luck

Bojan St commented on Hannes Lehner's post almost 6 years

I pretty much have the same problem, this chunk of code that is used for topbar anchors is cascading to the dropdown class

.top-bar-section li:not(.has-form) a:not(.button) {
padding: 0 20px;
line-height: 60px;
background: white;
}

end then not letting the padding to be set on .dropdown li a ... it prints this in the browser but it is overwritten by the first part

.top-bar-section .dropdown li a {
color: #8a8a8a;
line-height: 1;
white-space: nowrap;
padding: 12px 20px;
}

Bojan St commented on Eric Titolo's post almost 6 years

Hey, not sure about the whole problem, but today I realised that my 5.1 foundation out of the box wasnt loading jquery. U might want to check your console in the browser to see if its loading all scripts .In the end I changed my jqury path. The dist part in the path was missing.

<script src="bower_components/jquery/dist/jquery.js"></script>

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Ljanmi's post over 5 years

captain obvious :) ni ja nemam problema u chromu mozda je do tebe. Poz

You commented on Bojan St's post over 5 years

I have, but the problem in that case is that all declarations execute at the same time and not allowing for each caption to execute on addition of .active class thats being added through jquery...

You commented on Deepak Pradeep's post almost 6 years

maybe instead of captions try using a separate row with centered columns that has the desired text and moving it up with margin-top:rem-calc(-400 or what ever), to be on top of the slider, than just manipulate margin property for breakpoints to have it responsive, since its not centered absolutely. Best of luck

You commented on Hannes Lehner's post almost 6 years

I pretty much have the same problem, this chunk of code that is used for topbar anchors is cascading to the dropdown class

.top-bar-section li:not(.has-form) a:not(.button) {
padding: 0 20px;
line-height: 60px;
}

end then not letting the padding to be set on .dropdown li a ... it prints this in the browser but it is overwritten by the first part

.top-bar-section .dropdown li a {
color: #8a8a8a;
line-height: 1;
white-space: nowrap;
padding: 12px 20px;
}

You commented on Eric Titolo's post almost 6 years

Hey, not sure about the whole problem, but today I realised that my 5.1 foundation out of the box wasnt loading jquery. U might want to check your console in the browser to see if its loading all scripts .In the end I changed my jqury path. The dist part in the path was missing.

<script src="bower_components/jquery/dist/jquery.js"></script>

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content