Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Matt Price commented on Matt Price's post over 4 years

That looks helpful -- I will give it a try, thanks Shoaib.

Matt Price commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 4 years

Hey, so this looks really cool, but I am not quite sure how you're doing it -- would you be willing to add a README that does some explaining? or anyway can you separate out your code from standard Foundation install?

thank you for a really neat tool!

Matt Price commented on Joe Workman's post almost 5 years

@TC, did you ever publish that list of colors with their names? I would love to see it! Thanks,

Matt

Matt Price commented on Matt Price's post over 5 years

Thanks. I figured out an alternative, which was to install several instances of foundation 3 on my server using "compass create" and then set up compass watch on all the resultant directories. Students modify _settings.scss and the new stylesheet is generated automatically. This seems to work pretty well even if it may not be the very bast possible setup.

I suppose one possible improvement would be to just copy config.rb and the sass/ directory to the wordpress child theme; I'll consider that next time.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Matt Price's post over 4 years

That looks helpful -- I will give it a try, thanks Shoaib.

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 4 years

Hey, so this looks really cool, but I am not quite sure how you're doing it -- would you be willing to add a README that does some explaining? or anyway can you separate out your code from standard Foundation install?

thank you for a really neat tool!

You commented on Joe Workman's post almost 5 years

@TC, did you ever publish that list of colors with their names? I would love to see it! Thanks,

Matt

You commented on Matt Price's post over 5 years

Thanks. I figured out an alternative, which was to install several instances of foundation 3 on my server using "compass create" and then set up compass watch on all the resultant directories. Students modify _settings.scss and the new stylesheet is generated automatically. This seems to work pretty well even if it may not be the very bast possible setup.

I suppose one possible improvement would be to just copy config.rb and the sass/ directory to the wordpress child theme; I'll consider that next time.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content