Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Cliff Curtis commented on Kraim88's post over 5 years

You can probably just place it in the app.scss file. I was worried that my additions might get tossed out during an upgrade. To play it safe, create a new text file named something like "_YourFileName.scss" and place it in the same folder as your app.scss file.

Then open up your app.scss file and add a line of code at the end to import it...

@import "_YourFileName.scss";

While you're at it, duplicate your _settings.scss file and name the new file _customSettings.scss. Then reference that from your app.scss file instead of _settings.scss also (then you'll always have an original file and if the _settings.scss gets wiped out during an upgrade your customizations will be safe.

Cliff Curtis commented on samjin's post over 5 years

I just did an ASP.NET site with Foundation 5 (http://unex.uci.edu). Practically everything on my site sits inside a form tag also. You'll be fine. No bugs I'm aware related to that. For the most part the form tag just acts like a div. I even tried changing the form tag to a div and then removing the form tag completely and very little (if anything is affected).

Cliff

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Kraim88's post over 5 years

You can probably just place it in the app.scss file. I was worried that my additions might get tossed out during an upgrade. To play it safe, create a new text file named something like "_YourFileName.scss" and place it in the same folder as your app.scss file.

Then open up your app.scss file and add a line of code at the end to import it...

@import "_YourFileName.scss";

While you're at it, duplicate your _settings.scss file and name the new file _customSettings.scss. Then reference that from your app.scss file instead of _settings.scss also (then you'll always have an original file and if the _settings.scss gets wiped out during an upgrade your customizations will be safe.

You commented on samjin's post over 5 years

I just did an ASP.NET site with Foundation 5 (http://unex.uci.edu). Practically everything on my site sits inside a form tag also. You'll be fine. No bugs I'm aware related to that. For the most part the form tag just acts like a div. I even tried changing the form tag to a div and then removing the form tag completely and very little (if anything is affected).

Cliff

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content