Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Brad Warren commented on Alec Stewart's post almost 3 years

Hello - I had found Colin's link just after my post and it to my relief resolved the FOUC with the mobile menu bar. Attempts with the dropdown arrows in the nav were unsuccessful so I just removed then via the _settings.scss file.
Working with F6 could be so much faster and pleasing  than using WordPress, however, there are so many workarounds and time wasted for the most common functionality that I might stick with what I know works.
Happy Coding...

Brad Warren commented on Alec Stewart's post almost 3 years

Foundation 6.3.. still not resolved.. Too busy rolling out new features without fixing the basics.. jeez

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Alec Stewart's post almost 3 years

Hello - I had found Colin's link just after my post and it to my relief resolved the FOUC with the mobile menu bar. Attempts with the dropdown arrows in the nav were unsuccessful so I just removed then via the _settings.scss file.
Working with F6 could be so much faster and pleasing  than using WordPress, however, there are so many workarounds and time wasted for the most common functionality that I might stick with what I know works.
Happy Coding...

You commented on Alec Stewart's post almost 3 years

Foundation 6.3.. still not resolved.. Too busy rolling out new features without fixing the basics.. jeez

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content