Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Queirozmano2 commented on Nick Lansdell's post over 2 years

Wow, fantastic! Now I can lock apps and block calls with more security, after downloading this applock, my apps are safe, no one can see them, and more, I can hide photos and other files, photos and video too… you must give a try in this applock!

Queirozmano2 commented on Nicolas Frias's post over 2 years

Hey buddy, my mobile is so safe now! I download a good applock and nobody can see my personal photos and videos,this app is kind of a vault to your phone, if someone try to unlock my phone, the app will take a photo of that snoop, it is so incredible!

Queirozmano2 commented on Nicolas Frias's post over 2 years

Hey buddy, my mobile is so safe now! I download a good applock and nobody can see my personal photos and videos,this app is kind of a vault to your phone, if someone try to unlock my phone, the app will take a photo of that snoop, it is so incredible!

Queirozmano2 commented on Tom Elliott's post over 2 years

I do like this app, this app lock kept all my stuffs safe especially when my friends or relatives want to see my photos and videos. Thank you a lot. Download LEO Privacy you too and make you phone secure! I am loving this applock!

Queirozmano2 commented on Lee Davies's post over 2 years

Hi there, did you hide your photos against intruders/snoppers? No!? You do not know how to hide photos? Download now a good app then you can hide you pictures, videos and files! Take care of your private information!

Queirozmano2 commented on Vegard Sandø's post over 2 years

I love this app so much, it kept all my things safe especially if my friends/family wanted to see my stuff, now I can hide picture, videos and files with security, thanks. I recommend it a lot to everyone

Queirozmano2 commented on meschenbaum's post over 2 years

There is an app which cares a lot about your safety! Nobody can harm your phone if try to do it they will surely. This applock is so useful to me, now mobile phone now is safe! Get it now.

Queirozmano2 commented on Sandra Vu's post over 2 years

With this amazing applock, nobody can unlock and see your apps and see your hidden files (pictures, music, videos, etc.), hide videos and photos right now! This app helps me a lot!!!

Queirozmano2 commented on Amandeep kaur's post over 2 years

This is a nice applock to protect our data like photos ,video, archives, texts, etc., specially anti-thief is best one and its capture and good app install it and be happy for personals, make your smartphone safe!

Queirozmano2 commented on Elisandro Martinez's post over 2 years

It is important that you provide security to your mobile! With this app your phone will be safe against snoopers and intruders, you can also hide files (music, photo, video) and lock apps

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Outlook problem

By Nick Lansdell

Outlookinkmailchimp

Hi All, I have an issue with MailChimp and Outlook using Ink. Here's a screenshot of whats going on can anyone help. I have done very little in the way of custom styles, so this is mainly Ink out of the box with a few colour tweeks. The issue happens on ... (continued)

Last Reply by Queirozmano2 over 2 years ago

Replies
  • Installing SASS

By Tom Elliott

Sass

I did a complete installation of Foundation 5 (Download Everything) from http://foundation.zurb.com/develop/download.html. This works fine. I now want to customize using SASS. I followed the recommended installation steps for Git, Node, Ruby on http://... (continued)

Replies
  • Reveal modal scroll issue on ipad

By Amandeep kaur

reveal

The reveal modal is not scrolling on ipad when touched from inside the modal. Infact scrolling the modal is actually scrolling the body.  In our case, we have a form in reveal modal. And when it is opened in ipad with longer forms, the scrolling on ... (continued)

Replies
  • Tab Navigation

By Elisandro Martinez

tabs

I would like to revamp this website using the Foundation framework.  I want to keep the general layout.  Can some one help me figure out how to make the tabs with rounded corners? This is the site. http://sdl-consulting.com/ Any help is great... (continued)

Last Reply by Elisandro Martinez over 2 years ago

• Error during build? gulp production?

By Sandra Vu

terminal

I cant finish the build as this error popped up. What does it mean by the description below? and How can I troubleshoot the error?   Moreover, any recommendation on what to read/watch so that I can be better at solving these errors myself.  &n... (continued)

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Nick Lansdell's post over 2 years

Wow, fantastic! Now I can lock apps and block calls with more security, after downloading this applock, my apps are safe, no one can see them, and more, I can hide photos and other files, photos and video too… you must give a try in this applock!

You commented on Nicolas Frias's post over 2 years

You commented on Nicolas Frias's post over 2 years

You commented on Tom Elliott's post over 2 years

I do like this app, this app lock kept all my stuffs safe especially when my friends or relatives want to see my photos and videos. Thank you a lot. Download LEO Privacy you too and make you phone secure! I am loving this applock!

You commented on Lee Davies's post over 2 years

Hi there, did you hide your photos against intruders/snoppers? No!? You do not know how to hide photos? Download now a good app then you can hide you pictures, videos and files! Take care of your private information!

You commented on Vegard Sandø's post over 2 years

I love this app so much, it kept all my things safe especially if my friends/family wanted to see my stuff, now I can hide picture, videos and files with security, thanks. I recommend it a lot to everyone

You commented on meschenbaum's post over 2 years

There is an app which cares a lot about your safety! Nobody can harm your phone if try to do it they will surely. This applock is so useful to me, now mobile phone now is safe! Get it now.

You commented on Sandra Vu's post over 2 years

With this amazing applock, nobody can unlock and see your apps and see your hidden files (pictures, music, videos, etc.), hide videos and photos right now! This app helps me a lot!!!

You commented on Amandeep kaur's post over 2 years

This is a nice applock to protect our data like photos ,video, archives, texts, etc., specially anti-thief is best one and its capture and good app install it and be happy for personals, make your smartphone safe!

You commented on Elisandro Martinez's post over 2 years

It is important that you provide security to your mobile! With this app your phone will be safe against snoopers and intruders, you can also hide files (music, photo, video) and lock apps

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content