Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

James Young commented on James Young's post almost 3 years

Still here and still stumped. I'm using the example from the Foundation 6 guide and do not see source-ordering happening at all.
Here is another example of source-ordering not happening for me. Can source-ordering happen in a nested grid or do the columns need to be in their own stand-alone row?
print "<div class='row collapse'>";
print "<div class='small-6 medium-2 columns small-order-2 medium-order-1 text-center'>#<span id='jersey$stat'>" . $pdisplay[0]["jersey"] . "</span></div>";
print "<div class='small-12 medium-8 columns small-order-1 medium-order-2 text-center'><span id='pname$stat'>$vplink" . $pdisplay[0]["pid"] . ">" . $pdisplay[0]["name"] . "</a></span></div>";
print "<div class='small-6 medium-2 columns small-order-3 medium-order-3 text-center'><span id='pos$stat'>" . $pdisplay[0]["pos"] . "</span></div>";

print "</div>";

Sure enough. I went to github and grabbed the files manually. There's a LOT more stuff there and the menus are working just fine now.

On further investigation I wonder if it's actually the zips I've downloaded from the site. I've selected complete, basic and custom... the contents all seem to be the same?

Posts Followed

• NEW
  • Question about source ordering (no flex grid)

By napishu

source

Hello! &nbsp; I have the following grid: 3 columns. CONTENT &amp; SIDEBAR on medium going to 12 columns. http://codepen.io/anon/pen/bqENqG &nbsp; What i need: SIDEBAR on medium must be after ARTICLES... &nbsp; I know that this is possible with pu... (continued)

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on James Young's post almost 3 years

Still here and still stumped. I'm using the example from the Foundation 6 guide and do not see source-ordering happening at all.
Here is another example of source-ordering not happening for me. Can source-ordering happen in a nested grid or do the columns need to be in their own stand-alone row?
print "<div class='row collapse'>";
print "<div class='small-6 medium-2 columns small-order-2 medium-order-1 text-center'>#<span id='jersey$stat'>" . $pdisplay[0]["jersey"] . "</span></div>";
print "<div class='small-12 medium-8 columns small-order-1 medium-order-2 text-center'><span id='pname$stat'>$vplink" . $pdisplay[0]["pid"] . ">" . $pdisplay[0]["name"] . "</a></span></div>";
print "<div class='small-6 medium-2 columns small-order-3 medium-order-3 text-center'><span id='pos$stat'>" . $pdisplay[0]["pos"] . "</span></div>";

print "</div>";

Sure enough. I went to github and grabbed the files manually. There's a LOT more stuff there and the menus are working just fine now.

On further investigation I wonder if it's actually the zips I've downloaded from the site. I've selected complete, basic and custom... the contents all seem to be the same?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content