Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Sydney

My Posts

My Comments

Tim commented on Chris Fickling's post over 2 years

Did you come up with a solution for this problem @chris?

Tim commented on Tim's post over 2 years

Look's like we have a PR on the way that will fix this issue:https://github.com/zurb/foundation-sites/pull/9853

Tim commented on Cam Lee's post over 2 years

Did you ever find a way Cam Lee. I have the exact same issue, and I came to the same appraoch as you. There's got to be a better way though!

@york Have you had any time recently to have a look into making the contrast ratio a variable in the settings?

Hi @york, unfortunately, I can't since I work in a team with several other devs, plus the build server. They each have their own setup. Whatever I do to the /node_modules/ folder isn't checked in so they would all have to make the change. Atm we have changed the file on the build server but if npm install is run we're back at square one. I would love a contrast setting in the _settings.scss file as you mentioned.
The other option is to change my Gulp build to extract /foundation-sites/ out into the source control, so I have full control if I need to like in these situations. I'm just hoping someone from Zurb see's this, or someone makes a pull request with an update.

@york, for people who are consuming Foundation via NPM for example, we can't overwrite _color.scss.

I've updated settings with the new content and it's still happening. This warning is behaving as intended, right? It shows a warning if the contrast ratio isn't deemed good enough. An option to disable this warning in the settings would be great.
This is actually breaking a build for me at work because the warning is coming out of STDERR, not STDOUT.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Chris Fickling's post over 2 years

Did you come up with a solution for this problem @chris?

You commented on Tim's post over 2 years

Look's like we have a PR on the way that will fix this issue:https://github.com/zurb/foundation-sites/pull/9853

You commented on Cam Lee's post over 2 years

Did you ever find a way Cam Lee. I have the exact same issue, and I came to the same appraoch as you. There's got to be a better way though!

@york Have you had any time recently to have a look into making the contrast ratio a variable in the settings?

Hi @york, unfortunately, I can't since I work in a team with several other devs, plus the build server. They each have their own setup. Whatever I do to the /node_modules/ folder isn't checked in so they would all have to make the change. Atm we have changed the file on the build server but if npm install is run we're back at square one. I would love a contrast setting in the _settings.scss file as you mentioned.
The other option is to change my Gulp build to extract /foundation-sites/ out into the source control, so I have full control if I need to like in these situations. I'm just hoping someone from Zurb see's this, or someone makes a pull request with an update.

@york, for people who are consuming Foundation via NPM for example, we can't overwrite _color.scss.

I've updated settings with the new content and it's still happening. This warning is behaving as intended, right? It shows a warning if the contrast ratio isn't deemed good enough. An option to disable this warning in the settings would be great.
This is actually breaking a build for me at work because the warning is coming out of STDERR, not STDOUT.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content