Menu icon Foundation

Designer | High Wycombe, UK

Designer & front-end developer, owner of Amodeo Web Design

My Posts







  • 2
    Replies
  • topbar not working on iOS

    By Nigel Harding

    topbar

    For some reason, my topbar menu isn't working when viewed on iPhones and iPads. Seems fine on Android, fine in Safari on Windows. I'm using Foundation 5, website is here http://www.firstfinancialsolutions.co.uk Can anyone offer any hints? Many thanks

    Last Reply by Rafi Benkual over 5 years ago



My Comments

Nigel Harding commented on Nigel Harding's post over 1 year

I did eventually get this installed. I found that there was a system variable that needed to be changed to prevent a Windows limit on length of file names and directory depth (installing Python 3 prompted me to increase this).
I subsequently found out that Python 3 wasn't compatible and rolled back to Python 2.7, that did the trick.

Nigel Harding commented on Nigel Harding's post over 3 years

Thanks for the hints. Interestingly this did all build correctly on my local C: drive. So I guess I'll come up with a way of maybe creating the initial build locally then moving the files and working on my network drive (where everything is sensibly mirrored and backed up).

Nigel Harding commented on Nigel Harding's post over 5 years

I think this may be a red herring, I think some of my js files were missing from the server. I have just re-uploaded the foundation js files and it seems to be working now.

Nigel Harding commented on Nigel Harding's post over 5 years

Thanks, you're right, it's working now

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

    No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Nigel Harding's post over 1 year

I did eventually get this installed. I found that there was a system variable that needed to be changed to prevent a Windows limit on length of file names and directory depth (installing Python 3 prompted me to increase this).
I subsequently found out that Python 3 wasn't compatible and rolled back to Python 2.7, that did the trick.

You commented on Nigel Harding's post over 3 years

Thanks for the hints. Interestingly this did all build correctly on my local C: drive. So I guess I'll come up with a way of maybe creating the initial build locally then moving the files and working on my network drive (where everything is sensibly mirrored and backed up).

You commented on Nigel Harding's post over 5 years

I think this may be a red herring, I think some of my js files were missing from the server. I have just re-uploaded the foundation js files and it seems to be working now.

You commented on Nigel Harding's post over 5 years

Thanks, you're right, it's working now

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

  • No Content

Followers

  • No Content